Chapter 6

Beomgyu's POV

A lot has already happened in just a week. I moved to the dorm with other members and we are also preparing for the monthly evaluation. Today I will be picking songs. I did a lot of research for lyrical songs. Yeonjun-hyung said it will be better if it has a good beat to dance with it. I'm glad that I already have several songs in my playlist, I just need to check for its lyrics if the concept would suit us. I'm shy of what hyung would think of my music taste, but there's no time to be shy, we have to do our best for our team.

"I walked out of the room to find out that it's only 5 am. I went to the kitchen to get water when I saw a shadow looking through the cabinets.

"Kai?"

"You mean yeonjun-hyung?"

"Oh goodmorning hyung!"

"Today we will pick the song, are you ready for later?"

"Yes, hyung."

"Do you need anything?"

"I'm just a little thirsty."

Yeonjun-hyung got another glass and filled it with water.

"Here." He slides the glass of water towards me.

"Thank you, hyung."

He smiled with his teeth showing, he's face is really brighter than the sun. How can a person be so handsome and talented.

I put my glass on the sink and I went to the balcony to enjoy the sunrise. I think that I can't sleep even if I go back to bed.

I went back to my room to get my phone and earphones and headed back again to the balcony. I played a random song and it played "Earned it by The Weekend" I know this song is from an r-18 movie, I'm just 17 so I haven't really watched it. I don't think I'll be able to watch it. It's so extreme. With that thought aside, I loved the beat of the song, and I can see we can choreograph this song.

My body moved on its own, I was dancing on the balcony when someone clapped behind me.

"Oh yeonjun-hyung, I thought you're gonna go back to sleep."

"Mmm, I can't"

He walked towards me and he got one of the earphones in my ears. The song continued to play and he was intently listening to it.

"I love it, what song is this?"

"Uhmm Earned it by The Weekend"

"I see" he's still listening to the song, I wish I used my Bluetooth earphones because I can feel him near me.

The chorus played again, this time he was dancing to the beat. He put his forehead to mine and he swayed his hips to the beat of the song perfectly.

 He put his forehead to mine and he swayed his hips to the beat of the song perfectly

The song ended and we sat on the stools in the balcony.

"Hyung, do you want to search up for the lyrics? It's kinda about falling in love with someone, who doesn't love himself much. I think..."