Chapter 2

Beomgyu's POV

I walked from my dorm to the company, wearing my worn out converse, ripped jeans and white shirt with my black baseball hat. I don't think I dressed the best, I think I'm a teenager who is getting over his puberty or emo stage. I decided to take the stairs because ever since this morning I can feel my nerves betraying me.

Today will be the announcement for monthly evaluation. This is my first time and I still can't get over the fact that I'll dance, rap, and sing in front of these professionals. Why am I even here? I just know how to play a guitar, and the fact that other members trained ahead of me. It's really scary to be left behind.

As I was about to enter the door, I saw Yeonjun-hyung waiting for the elevator. He was wearing a baby pink sweatshirt with denim and his pair of white sneakers. He looks different, he usually wears dark clothes.

"Yeonjun-hyung!"

"Ohhhh hello beomgyu-ah!, where are you heading?"

"I'll take the stairs, I'm really nervous and I really need to do something to relax myself."

He looked at me with squinted eyes.

"You'll be tiring yourself out, anyways can I join you. Maybe I need a little workout these days."

"Are you sure hyung?"

"Yeah, of course. You don't want to?"

"I would love to!" I said.

"Love?" Yeonjun asked, a little taken back by that.

"Yes, love?" I asked shamingly. I smirked and Yeonjun-hyung noticed that.

"Nothing darling." He replied confidently.

I can't say anything, I'm embarrassed, I didn't expect him to reply like that. I thought he'll be the first one to get shy. He's too cool, I can't do this.

I hid my face and continued walking upstairs with Yeonjun-hyung behind me.

"Yah! Wait, are you not tired yet?"

"We are literally still just in the third floor hyung"

"HUHU carry mee."

"Are you serious"

He looked at me seriously, I guessed he was serious. Why did he even bother to join me when he was just gonna give up anyway. I moved my way to him, crouched a little and asked him to hop on my back.

 I moved my way to him, crouched a little and asked him to hop on my back

"Hyung, have you been eating lately?"

"I always eat, now shut up and let's go"

I think he's sleeping in my back, the walk was silent. I stopped for a while because I'm getting tired, just another floor to reach the 7th floor.

"Beomgyu, are you legs always this strong? Are you a soccer player or what?"

Yeonjun-hyung jumped off my back stretching his sweatshirt properly.