Chapter 3

I wanted to add one thing khushi is an asthma patient here in this ff.

She knows he started to affect her in a way which no one did ever and that's what scared her. She is scared of heartbreak and arnav well he can do this so it's good if she maintain a distance from him for her own good. With these thought she drifted to sleep. Not knowing that it will be very hard for her to stay away from him. And that's too when he will not leave any stone in wooing her and will go to the death mouth for proving his love to her.

*************************

Its been late night and everybody were sleeping in their place selling the horses. They were so tired by the journey as well as the little party they did after reaching there. Khushi and Jessica were also sleeping in one tent. There was a little fairy light they had lighted up in their tent via battery because khushi can't sleep in darkness otherwise she would have nightmares of her parents dead. There was unusual cold in this area which was making everybody to cover them up from head to toe. Khushi's eyebrows were frowning because of that she was pulling her blanket very closely to her chest. There were no sound of anything. That's when she started to feel a bad smelling. She frowns in sleep. And then she turned her position and slept to her right side covering her nose. In her sub conscious mind she thought it is smell of jungle may be. There could be anything that can make smell like that. The coldness of the area was rising time to time making their lips to qvired. That's when suddenly her leg was pulled harshly and she sat straight in shocked.

(Imagine like this)

(Imagine like this)

A sweat bed came on her face. She saw towards her legs first. She didn't saw anything. She then slowly moved her head towards left to see Jessica sleeping peacefully. Is she dreaming? Was it a dream like we usually see. But it didn't felt so. She saw towards her leg and she checked it there was nothing wrong in that. Thinking it would be a dream only she took a sigh of relief. And when she opened her eyes again she saw a shadow towards her tent as if watching her and then it turned around and started to move from there. Khushi first was so scared but thinking it could be a prank of someone, she took torch which was beside her pillow which was kept there in emergency need for her. She took a breath and then moved out giving one glance to Jessica.