Thank you Note

Well I don't know from where to start. Seriously, but I have to start from somewhere right. So let me tell you how this how I started with this horror FF. And truth to be told it was spontaneous. This will be the first FF of mine which I started on the same time when I thought about it. When the idea came to my mind to write an Arshi FF on horror I didn't wait for a second and within half an hour I created it's Banner and in an hour I have posted the prologue 😂😂😂. I can't tell you guys how much I was excited for this and during whole the writing of it parts. Even though I was posting this FF weekly you guys were very patient to read it. I know one week waiting how irritated we get when we don't get the next part soon😂😂. But You guys are just awesome. Because of you guys I was able to pull the story the way I wanted. I never ever knew I could write a horror story but your all trust upon me  made it possible. I am so lucky that I have readers like you who not only just compliment me but also encourage me to write some good stuffs for you all. And I want that this  virtual relationship of ours continue like this forever. I just love you all to the moon and back. Thanks for all the support guys it's much needed thing a writer wants from their readers. Thank you each one of you. And now an information Wilds Calling Them Again prologue has been posted. Check it out and then let me know how it is.