Chapter 4

"Who are you leave me...leave me please"

She shouted while crying but the shadow was coming towards her. And in a sprint of time she stand in front of her so close giving her the weirdest smile she hypnotised the eyes of khushi first and then she changing its form entered in her from down. A last shout khushi did when she entered her and then all the wires looses down and she faint down then and there.

****************************

When she entered in khushi's body. Then a loud cry left khushi mouth in pain. And automatically All the iron wires started to untied her. She was bleeding profusely from all the area of her body. She was in unconscious state while hanging on the wires. Slowly slowly her body started to falls down when the wires went vanished as if it was not there on first place. And she falls down in muddy water being fainted.

(Imagine like this)

(Imagine like this)

***********************

"Khushi...khushi..."

Here everybody were searching for khushi. Where she vanished nobody's know. Arnav was very tensed. The way she ran in the rain was making him tensed and upon that she had asthama. And it reminds him that the rain has been stopped suddenly. And the fog too was now light, the cold was still there. But the way it was raining they didn't expect that it will stop any soon and that too suddenly. May be they were so lost in searching for khushi that they didn't noticed it.

After wondering for 10 more minutes they found her sling bag in marsh. Arnav went ahead and took it in his hand. Now everybody started to shiver in worry. Where she went, why her bag is here. Arnav wondered his eyes here and there. Worry was dripping from his face. For the first time he was scared.. he was scared to loose someone. As if an important part of his body has been cutted. He was just praying to God that anyhow he find khushi. He again saw her bag which was fully dirty now. That's when someone placed a hand on his shoulder

"Don't worry we will find her"

That was Jessica who for a change was giving consolation to arnav. Yes she didn't like this man from starting just because his Playboy lifestyle. But today.. today or a change she was not seeing any playboy in him but a man who loves a girl very dearly to his life may be more than that too. She was also worried for her friend. In all this she was blaming herself because she was the one who force her to come. And now she ran and they don't know where. Arnav nodded on her statement and then again they together moved forward after walking again they finally saw a figure in 10 steps ahead to them laying down on muddy water. And by cloths they identify her as khushi.

"Khushi..."

Arnav shouted her name and they ran towards her. All of them were shocked seeing her like that. Her whole the body was covered with blood and she was laying unconscious. Tears started to come arnav and Jessica. Edward was shocked seeing tears in arnav's eyes for the first time and now he understood that finally his best friend found his love life. Arnav took her head on his lap and palm her face. Jessica to come up to her and she was caressing her head while crying at her State.