Last Chapter

They covered the place again with soil and Handry and Edward putted the last cross above it. And when it's all done. A strong wind started to come. They all saw towards the direction and were got scared what is happening.

*************************************************

6 months later

There was lots of hustle bustle happening in the University of St. Gallen. All the students were running here and there and some were attending the classes without any interest. As today is the farewell for the last year's student. Most of the students were bunking the classes.

A boy was running very fast towards the cafeteria. He was pushing the people who were coming in mid. After running a lot he finally came across the table he was searching and instantly got crashed with it because he wasn't able to control his speed. The mocktails there got spread on the dresses of the people sitting over there. They stood up from their seat

"Handry you split all on us. Where were you seeing while running"

"Ohho handry what you did man"

The voice was of Edward and and Jessica who were having their lunch in University canteen. Handry sat on the chair by huffing and puffing making his breath normal. And after some time he got relaxed and saw his two friends. Who were cleaning their dresses with irritated faces

"Handry.. you not just spoilt our dresses but my favourite sitting spot too. "

Jessica said this in irritation. And Handry gave her look like she just have gone crazy

"You are saying as if you are owning this place from many years. Don't forget you just came in this university about 5 months. This can't be your favourite place.. you have snatched someone's else"

Handry told them. To which they both shrugged their shoulder. And then wiping the seat again they sat together.

"By the way where is your friend khushi"

Handry asked to Jessica to which she smiled and then  told him

"Don't you know... Handry they didn't told you tell me"

Handry made a scoff face. He felt irritated again that's the negative point of being single. The girls share everything between them and that's how Jessica have come to know about them what they are planning and Jessica wouldn't hide anything from Edward that means he too know about their plan.

"This is wrong.. this is really wrong you guys can't hide anything from me like this. I have full rights to know i don't have girlfriend it doesn't mean you guys will treat me like an outsider."

He complaint to which they smirk. Jessica put her arm on his shoulder and side hugging her she said

"Awww. You felt bad.. don't worry let me give you the brief detail. You know khushi was planning something for arnav's birthday and they are going to spend their time right now and would be celebrating his birthday in private and that's why they are not here. Is it enough"

"ARNAV'S birthday but that is today. And also today is farewell if you remember where we three Arnav, Edward and I will bid bye this university once and for all. Got it and you kids you are going to continue here, so how can  they can celebrate right now alone what about farewell party " he asked in confusion again

"Ohh stupid they will be back by then. Just tell me how you are coming today"

Edward said and all three of them started to talk enjoying there life forgetting their past. It's good to forget horrible past right then remembering it and spoiling our whole life. The weather was changing but where it will take no body knows. It's started to drizzle.