"Night Night"

Shout out to @that_bossy_baddie thanks for reading. And if you want to be shouted out just vote and comment.

Raina (a week later)

"This isn't fair okay, alot has gone on between Chresanto and it had nothing to do with his job it was completely personal." 

"We'd like to think that Ms.August-"    "Mrs.August" I corrected 

"Mrs.August Chresanto has been taking lots of days off and his behavior has changed dramatically since the first time we hired him." he said

"Like I said before a lot has been going on and he-"

"Im sorry Mrs. August but-" 

"NO SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!" I say as they obey me. 

"Chresanto is one of the best here, hes made this company what it is today. He's been working here for five years and him being absent for a month shouldn't change anything. He's a person and he is a human being. For a long time I didn't think he was, *giggle* but he is and we all make mistakes. All through out his five years working here he has never fucked up or even slipped. This is the first time and he sent assistants to do his work for him. So stop being so fucking selfish and ignorant about this whole situation. Because I know that all you muthafuckas was plotting on my baby, and if you fire him he's still a entrepreneur and will be happy to call the thousands of companies that want him. thank you and bye." I say gathering my things and walking out limb to emotion. 

 I know chresanto loves this job and If they really fired him he wouldn't be the same. Because his father introduced him to this job and now his fathers dead, along with his mother that died giving birth to him. So It means alot to him, *sigh*

"Hello" "Im on my way." I say back to the hospital this time to pick someone up. "She hasn't talked to anyone since the incident that happened. All she wants his her daddy shes says, and she keeps repeated Teddy bear." the nurse says I nodded trying to wipe the tears off my face. "Room 223 good luck, if we see you guys get along we'll have you take her home after the doctors talk ok. " I nod and almost find myself running to go to her room. once I get there I smile at the note on the door that read Claire's room. (note >>>>> in the pic)

I open the door to see a little girl underneath the covers in fee-to position shivering. So I go to open the blinds and then I see a beautiful little girl start to peak from underneath the covers. I sit on her bed and "Claire are you okay-" she hugs my necks tightly enough for me to feel the chest cast she had around her tiny little body. As she loosened her grip she started to sniffle somethings. " I want to go home, wheres daddy?" she murmurs. "Ill tell you when we get home you want to see Uncle Roc?" she nodded. "Okay well wait here while I go see the doctor, baby." I say kissing her cheek to go speak to the doctor. 

"She has some big issues she may face since she was shot in the chest, shes extremely lucky that it didn't hit any organs. It just went straight threw alot of important tissue and it fractured her spine badly. She will need therapy, so she doesn't walk with a hunch i her bad and so she can be a pretty little ballerina. Also I know what happened and I suggest a phycharist to prevent depression. Depression young is not healthy depression at any rate isnt healthy. Thats pretty much it except the medicines that I sent to the pharmacy for her. Their all dissoluble so she wont have any problems and there are some drops for her. Any questions?" "Nope Im fine just want to take her home with me." He nods and walks away smiling. I go back in looking for the bag I brung with a change of clothes for her. 

"They said you could come home with me."  "But I wanna go home." she whines "You will baby" I say as the nurse comes in taking her IV and stuff off. " Go change into this and I'll be out here waiting for you." she went to the bathroom and I felt a little bad because she wants her daddy not Roc or me her daddy, that's dead because of her dead mother that she cant even be mad at because shes gone to.  Claire is only a baby and has already lost her parents. I don't care what Chresanto says were keeping her shes already been threw enough seeing her dad die right in front of her. So I hope Claire can be my new baby. 

"Can we go to McDonald's Raina." she asked. "Maybe later we got to pick Uncle Roc up from therapy. "

Since Chresanto wasn't let out the hospital they prescribed therapy for a week to help him since he was in a coma for two days of course by the doctors though not because fell into a coma more like a induced coma, so this is the first time since last time at the hospital I've seen him.

"Chresanto August" I say to the front desk secretary "room 46 hey cutie" she says to Claire who hides behind my leg. "Come on"

I walk in and see them I guess doing pushups the whole place just looked like a gym for old people. Then I guess he found me "Raina" he said jumping up to walk over to me and kiss me. I broke it to show Claire though, first blushing of course. "Chresanto we have a guest for now on." I informed him. "Is that right" he said kissing me again. "Claire come here" I say pulling her off my leg. "hi Uncle Roc." "Hey Teddi" she smiled extra large "You and daddy calls me that" she giggled "Yea we do" he said poking her stomach feeling the cast. "Whats this?"  "She got shot Roc its a cast." he sighed and kissed my forehead. "Can we all go home?" he asked. 

"Yeah come on lets sign you out." I say leading the way .

"Can we paint this room pink Raina" Claire asked, I nodded tucking her in bed. I kissed her head turned on the tv and left the door open. "If you need me just on knock on the door okay." she nodded yes yawning. "Good night Claire." "nigh nigh" she whispered as Little Einsteins played. 

The Cosby Show played at 3:00 am Claire was asleep but we weren't. "I missed you" he said whispering as he kissed my neck. "Baby we need to talk-" I said "About what baby" 

"About what happened last week maybe, you lied Roc. I don't like being lied to Chresanto August." 

"The whole thing was for Claire and if you knew you wouldn't have let me go, you probably wouldn't have let Travis do it either. To be honest if that was my daughter or you I would die for you too, because i wouldn't be able to live with something like that. Im not saying me lying to you was the best thing to do because it wasn't and I apologize for that. And I regret putting you and my best friend in danger, but I don't regret saving Claire. And I love the fact that you want us to take care of her." he said finishing with kisses. "I forgive you." I murmur. "You what?" "I forgive you." I said louder as he stared at me smirking. "Can you say that again?" "No I'm not saying it again" I said pouting. "I love you" "I love you to Chresanto August." I said. 

"Now can *kiss* I have *kiss* my *kiss* chocolate cake." he asks "You can have your cake but you cant eat it." "Don't play wit me Raina, watch me." 

Shout out to @that_bossy_baddie make sure you follow her!
Did you like this chapter I did? 
FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT
BECOME A FAN
Skybabyblue