Extinguish

Raina "Sky" same thing

The next day I felt a little guilty for yelling at him, but he kinda deserved it. I laid in bed thinking about this past weekend and how much fun we had the majority of the time. He had acted so different and promised things that he hadn't gave me in a while. Anyways I got up to brush my teeth and take a shower. After that I put some shorts on and a long shirt, since I wasn't wearing a bra. I came down downstairs to make coffee and I saw him looking all cute and stuff. With his shirt off and his feet hanging off our sofa. I guess he got hot because the blanket was on the ground. Anyways I resumed in making coffee, because when he wakes up I don't really wanna look at him. I'm afraid if I do if give in and forgive him to easily so that won't be happening. The coffee was finished and I poured it in his favorite mug. Then I took the vanilla creamer and poured some and some sugar in. I mixed it then I cooked him some bacon and two pancakes. I laid it there for him when he wakes up and took my breakfast upstairs.

- 9:00 am 😐

I heard him wake up and I heard the microwave come on so I assume he's eating. After I finished eating I got on YouTube to watch some videos, you know beauty gurus and hair gurus. That went on for like 3 hours. I didn't notice until I look at the clock. Anyways after a while I heard someone come up the stairs and it was Roc obviously. He didn't talk he just got some boxers and went into the bathroom to shower.

I got bored of YouTube and decided to watch a movie on Netflix. I decided to watch Love and hip hop. At the end of that Roc got out the shower and came out to change. I guess he felt my stares. " Thanx for breakfast it was good baby" he said buttoning his shirt. Then he came over and kissed my cheek. "Should I pick this one or this one" he said holding up two very different ties. I shook my head no. Then he picked to different ones and I pointed to the one on the right. He put it on and then put his black suit jacket. I can admit he looked smexy👔. Then he walked over to me and just looked. "What" I said "No kiss" he said "Nope " I said. "Can I at least get a hug" he said whining. So I nodded and we hugged. He tickled me though just so I could smile. "Okay okay" I said smiling. "Love you baby, oh yeah and the CEO is coming. I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me." He said "yeah, what time" he seemed shocked at me answer. "What" I asked "Nothing, I just though you were still mad". "I kinda am but that doesn't mean I can't forgive you" I said. "Well Ill pick up at 6:00 pm okay" he said kissing my cheek. "Okay, bye Chresanto" "bye baby" he said walking out our bedroom and the house.

Its like he extinguishes my fire ... Whatever that means