About Last Night ❤️

Sky

Like he said he came back at 6:00 pm with a new tux on. I had got ready earlier, first taking a shower, washing my face, etc. Then it was time for make up and accessories I agreed on a black and gray smokey eye. Later I had to pick my dress. It was a strapless all black satin form fitted mermaid dress with a sweet heart neck line. Anyways I walked down the stairs and all eyes were on me meaning he wasn't the only one there. His friend Micheal was there and his girlfriend Angela.

Once I got to the bottom of the stairs I was greeted by Angela first "I love that dress girl" she said. Michael's vision was redirected to Angela as we started a conversation about the dress. While Roc just stared for the longest "I think we need to go before we miss the dinner" Michael said. I then cleared my throat to get Rocs attention. He then snapped out of his glare and looked at his watch. "Um yea we should go" he said. Michael opened the door for Angela and as she walked out Roc grabbed my waist and walked me out the door after Michael. Surprisingly they got a limo, I didn't think it was that serious but I guess it was.

When we got there roc opened the door for me and so did Michael for Angela. Roc and I departed from them as people constantly came up too us. "Hey Mr.August, is this your beautiful wife I always hear about" his boss I'm guessing said. He came in for a hug and then he kissed my cheek. At first I didn't think Chres saw it but he did and he looked pretty pissed not at me of course, right. The whole night was the same men coming up to me giving me compliments and their dates giving me the death glare or a stank face. Then it came to a point where we got to sit down and eat. We got a small selection of 3 steak, lobster, or hamburgers. I picked hamburgers because their my fav and Roc picked Lobster because he boojie. The table we sat at had two other couples there. I felt a little uncomfortable eating in front of them but, Roc grabbed my hand and I guess it reassured me. I ate the fancy way with a knife and fork, which I really didn't wanna do since it was a hamburger but, these dumbass people don't know me so I gotta put on a good impression. In the middle of us eating some lady came over I guess he worked for Chresanto. "Hey Mr.August, is this your girlfriend" she said Roc quickly interrupted "wife". That's when the bitch accidentally spilled her whole fucking bowl of soup on my dress. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" she said acting so innocent. I got up civil and walked straight to the bathroom, until some other jealous bitch tripped me and the next thing I saw was my face hitting the floor. Obviously Roc helped me up and walked me to the bathroom. I guess he didn't care because he came in the girls room with me. He grabbed a towel and started to wipe the soup of my dress, as I took off my shoes. "Baby I'm sorry she did this to you. She's just jealous, does your leg hurt?"

"A little but I can take it" I said "let me see" he said I pulled up my skirt and it was a little purple that's it. "You wanna go home" he said "No I'm gud, let's just see if we can get this out" I said rubbing my dress. Surprisingly the majority of it came out, it was still noticeable though. I didn't care though we had all ready took all of are pictures before eating. On our way out everybody just stared at us, like something was wrong with us. Then someone screamed out "she peed on herself and everyone started laughing. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" roc said or yelled. Everyone did exactly that and looked at him. "Now that bitch over there spilled her soup all over the dress. So mind your own fucking business" he said kissing my cheek. "Chresanto maybe we should wait in the limo" I whispered in his ear. "Yeah come on" he said walking to the exit of the door. "Mr. August that was embarrassing and uncalled for, just for this bitch right here" his boss said. Roc grabbed my hand really tightly then let go and the next thing I saw was Chresanto on top of his boss punching the shit out of him. Micheal came out of no where to break it up. Angela brung me out to the limo as mike tried to break it up with out the help of the police. As you should know Roc isn't the smallest person. He's actually the opposite I just hope he didn't make a bad decision. When they finally got out and into the limo he was still mad as hell.

-

About time we got home he had cooled down a little bit but I knew he was still pissed cause he walked straight in his office. Just staring at his paperwork. So I walked in turned his chair around and "baby come to bed" I said he started to say something but I put my finger on his mouth. This time he just complied. Walking behind me to our room. "Can you help me take off my dress?" "Yeah" he replied. He started at the top and ended at the bottom of my butt. Underneath I had a thong on and my laced bra, so I wasn't completely surprised that he stared for a minute. Then I turned around and I took off his suit jacket that was ripped from him fighting. Next it was his shirt that needed to be unbuttoned. He did his own pants as I walked towards the bathroom. "Let's take a bath" I said.

He followed 👣and was almost astonished at what I did with the bathroom. As soon as you walked in the pleasant smell of candles lit everywhere hit you. It smelt like vanilla, which is my favorite. ❤️anyways I had already made the water and I was already in the bath. "You coming in or are you just gonna stare " I said. That's when he got completely nude and joined me. The bath was a rectangular shape but still long enough for both of us to fit in. I ended up sitting on his lap. "We haven't did this since our honeymoon" "I know, I missed you baby" I said. "I've just been through a lot of pressure from wor-" just as the last word was about to come out his mouth I sealed his lips with a kiss 💋. "I don't wanna talk about your job right now. I just wanna relax and have some fun with my husband" I said. We ended up making out which ended up in something else, if you know what I mean. 👉✊

Afterwards we washed each other and got out.

He grabbed my towel and wrapped me in it, picking me up to put me on our bed. "I love you baby" he said kissing me "I love you too" I said getting up to dry off and put my pjs on. He just put some underwear on and got under the covers. We were tired so we just cuddled up against each other and fell asleep. "Goodnight" I said "goodnight bae" he said kissing my shoulder.