Fast forward again

Raina

We left our little vacay with his brother and we went home. It seems like everything went back to normal. We enrolled Claire back in school for kindergarten. Since ever since the little incident happened she's been getting home schooled.

Chresanto acts like every since his best friends has died he can't mourn. Because at random times of the day he'll step out and go to the bathroom and I know its because he lost his family. A brother someone that was always there for him when I couldn't be.

I feel really bad for him sometimes since I'm his wife and he feels embarrassed to be comforted by me.

But Claire seems to make him happy sometimes.

"Uncle Roc ... Look at what I made. LOOK AT WHAT I MADE ... UNCLE ROC."

She showed him a picture of us.

"Look at us ... This is you uncle. That's auntee and that's me. See my teacher said I hate the bwest picture in the whole class." Claire said

Chresanto just stared at it.

"Do you like it?"

He nodded "we can put it right her baby girl." He said wiping his face.

"Let me do it." She said grabbing picture and a magnet of the refrigerator.

"Claire what's that at the bottom

"Claire what's that at the bottom."I asked

" its a turtle. Because I love turtles."
Claire said

Chresanto laughed "okay thats a nice turtle. Teddy bear."

But this time she didn't get up.

"My names not TEDDY bear its CLAIRE."

She just smiled and they went to go watch TV as I made dinner.

They were watching "Brother Bear".

And then the doorbell rung. I looked outside and I didn't see anyone. When I opened the door there was a letter. With no return address.

It read....

READ
FOLLOW
BECOME A FAN
COMMENT
@skybabyblue