My names Raina Au-

Raina

So I woke up and there was a ticket on my car windshield. I assumed somebody complained about seeing a sleeping woman at a park. I was beyond embarrassed and pissed. It was bad enough I had no where to live. I got out the car grabbed the ticket and read it. I had to now pay 300 dollars for uninvited visit and trespassing.

I breathed in and exhaled and I realized it wasn't the least of my worries so I just put it in the glove compartment and started the car. Like I said before it was 10:10 am and I had no job and no where to go. So I went to McDonald's ordered and waited in the drive through. After a few minutes I received my order and I parked in the parking lot. I got my favorite from there which was a hash brown, sausage burrito and a orange juice. After I finished eating I walked in and asked for a job application. They said they didn't have any opening and I was alittle upset but not fully. So I left and got back in the car. I drove to the nearest Walmart and walked to one of those little computers there to apply for a job. "You need some help" an employee said "no I'm good thank you" I said. She left and I continued too apply.

What would you do if .....

All these stupid questions on this application it's ridiculous.

-

Walmart to me is my only option I did go to college because that's where me and roc met but there's no jobs here for me. I mean I've tried numerous areas before I guess nobody wants me as a veterinarian. If your asking how we met and he's in business. Well I went to business college to at the same time I went to vet college. These aren't specific names for the colleges I just can't remember what there called its been so long. Anyways I finished the application but I didn't have a phone so I gave them my email to contact me if I got the job. I walked out and got a number of eyes maybe because I was in the paper two weeks ago as Chresantos wife. But that's all I was to the public a wife and maybe a gold digger, to the public anyway. Chresanto never introduced me to his fans as anything else. I needed to get my mind off of everything so I went to the store to buy some liquor. I needed some closure I was hurt and didn't have anyone to hold me. All my friends were stuck up and fake they would never take me in besides they have families to worry about. I bought some Hennessy and got back in the car. Then remembered I have to drive and this was a total waste of money. So I went back in and asked if I could trade it for something else he agreed and I grabbed two bags of skittles and some green Cheetos, Dinner.

-

After that very unhealthy dinner I remembered about Travis from the Bahamas. Maybe I could call him, but I didn't have his number. LIBRARY

I went to our local library and registered to get on the computer. While on the computer I looked up his full name Travis lye.

I finally found his Facebook and messaged him. A few minutes later he answered.

Whats up - Travis

Nothing but I need a big favor - Raina

What's that - Travis

Are you in town - Raina

Yea I live here - Travis

Oh well I need a place to stay. You don't have to say yes I know it's a big favor. I'm sorry you don't have too. - Raina

Calm down you good come over and we can talk. - Travis

****72 boddlement St. - Travis

Ok bye - Raina

-

I finally found his street and I looked for his house. When I found it I felt alittle embarrassed to be asking him for help and we barely know each other, I mean the first time I saw him was at the Bahamas and that was the last time I saw him. So we were just nearly friends.

I walked up to his porch and climbed up the steps. I then hesitantly rung the door bell. I heard footsteps for a minute then I heard him unlocking the door and I got extra nervous. Mostly because I didn't remember how he was. "Hey" he said gesturing for me to come in. He was just as I remembered him except with a shirt on. He was light skinned tall and handsome. But I'm not interested. Anyways "make yourself at home I'll be back in a minute I gotta go get some stuff right quick." I nodded and started to explore. His house wasn't a mansion but I don't think he needs one he's single. It was modern and beautiful, everything so clean and new. I was impressed I mean he's single so I expected a bachelor pad but it wasn't. "You don't wanna sit down" he said sitting in the living room. "Oh I was just-" "looking around" he interrupted. "Yea" I said shy walking into the living room to sit. "So what happened, cause it seems like I'm your only option" he said getting comfortable sitting back.

-

"So I brung up divorce, he told me I could have the house and he would leave but I said I didn't want anything he bought. He agreed but he didn't let me take anything with me. Not even my phone. " I said finishing my explanation for showing up at his door step. "I've known chresanto for a long time but I never knew he could be such a dick head" he said shocking me completely. "You can stay here for as long as you need too, I have a guess room upstairs that you can stay in. I think there's some toothbrushes upstairs in the bathroom too. Towels are in the closet upstairs across from the guess room. I'm a man so I don't have any clothes you could borrow but you can have a shirt of mine to sleep in if you want." He explained going to the open kitchen. "Oh and if your hungry I have plenty I'm not stingy. Help your self just don't eat my cookies. I love me some cookies" he said I nodded and smirked. Then he told me "I have work early in the morning so I'm going to sleep, but come on so I can show you around" he said walking upstairs. I followed to catch up. "Here's my daughters room, you shouldn't get confused her names on the door. Here's the bathroom, my room, workout room, the closet, and your room. So there you go, good night" he said walking away. "Wait Travis" he turned around "thank you, for everything it means a lot to me" I said "you welcome and if you need anything just knock, cause I might be naked" he said smiling turning around and entering his room.

I left the hallway to my room. I smiled to myself maybe there are nice people in this world after all lmao. I grabbed a towel later and took a shower. Afterwards I realized I needed some clothes to wear so I wrapped myself in the towel and went to get one from him. I knocked first like he said. He answered and I guess shocked by me being covered in a towel. "Can I have a shirt please" I asked awkwardly he looked me up and down then he nodded, leaving to get a shirt. He came back with one and handed me it. I blushed as his eyes went to my breasts. "Thank you" I said walking back to the guess room. When I entered my room I heard him finally close his door. I inferred that he watched me walk to my room, which made me blush again. I was finally gonna relax in peace with no shit. But I won't forget, especially since my names still Raina August.