RIP

READ THIS RIGHT QUICK

   I wanna shout out some of the most committed readers and the ones that read as soon as I update I want to say thank you for supporting this book, but it will be coming to a end soon. Until then from this Chapter on I'll dedicate some of these chapters to my most committed fans. I hope you like it . . . . First shout out is to @Giamaree ..... back to the story

Chresanto

 I was at Travis' house and this plan seems like it can work but, really I'd rather him go tell the police they broke into his house and took his daughter. Im sacrificing my career, and the trust I have with my wife by doing this. "Travis why dont we just tell the police." "Look Its my daughter and I want to find her, no matter what it takes. If you ain't down just tell me now." he said wiping his gun. "Im in" I murmured.

  "Well nigga stop doubting me we both know this plan is good, now put this together." he said nearly throwing the gun at me. "Look Travis I understand your mad ,but Im trying to help you. Now if you don't appreciate my presence I can leave."

He just ignores me

  I shake my head grabbing the gun to assemble it. "Okay so the first part of the plan was to report Claire as missing to the police. Done. Now they had a chance,  its my chance to go get my baby." travis says. "So were going to jump a drug dealer." I say "Yeah" "Nigga he obviously got body guards and a gang, so we can't do that, unless you wanna die."

 "I said I'll do anything to get her back."
"It wont be no you to get her back if you dead my nigga."

"Chresanto can you give me a favor and shut the fuck up cause you don't understand." he said I silently mocked his facial expression.

  Then his front windows busted open and his door also. "STAND THE FUCK UP!' a man dressed in all black said. Then about five guys surrounded us and took our guns. "Bruh come on he just wants his kid." I say only to get hit in the head with a gun. "Nigga I didnt ask you shit shut up, everyone wants something. "He said looking at our guns. "You do realize these guns wouldnt even kill us." "Nigga bullets kill people." Travis says. He stupid. They shot his foot. "Nigga this is a BB gun. "he said laughing as Travis yelled in pain. "What do you want from us?" I ask "To teach yall dumbass' a lesson. You dont kill me, I kill you. Plus I wanted to have a little fun. TIANNA!" he summoned.

  Tianna came in with a body bang, and the body bag was moving. Behind her was a pretty little girl I assumed was Claire. "Open the damn bag!" he commands

"DADDY, daddy!" Claire yells trying to go see her father stopped by another tall guy holding a gun. So she started to cry. "SHUT THE FUCK UP." Tianna yelled. Damn. "Tianna take her back in the car and open the damn bag." He yells as the little girl leaves.

 Apparently she took to long so I had to open the bag for what ever reason. So I walk over to the bag kind of creep-ed out since Im opening a body bag meant for dead bodies. So as soon as I opened the bag I was punched in the face, by whoever was in there. So I kind of fell back a little. "If yo soft ass dont open the bag." He said I guess getting irritated. So when I went to open the rest, It was, Raina. "Raina" "Chresanto" she said as I took the tape off her mouth. "What are you doing here?" I asked unwrapping her. "I dont know and I dont why your here, if this is some sex role play or something, Imma kick yo ass." she said I kissed her cheek. "Its not." "Then what is it?"

 "Okay now bring the bitch here." he said I was a little confused though because cause Raina ain't no bitch so I just stood there looking stupid. "Did you just call me a bitch NIGGA!" Raina said getting up to walk towards him. Then she slapped him. Oh shit. I ran up behind her "Baby stop okay." "No hes not just about to call me a bitch." she said later slapped by him. Which just triggered me. She ran into my chest and I sat her down getting back up to punch the nigga in the face. Until his little crew struggled to get me off of him. I then found myself punching one of his men. But of course the other four jumped in and started beating my ass. Lmao. When they stopped I could see barely. I heard faint sounds of Raina crying and I heard Travis arguing with them. "Look it's not him you want its me it was my idea to kill you." He spoke. A gun was fired once again. This time his shoulder was shot. "Say something else, even think something else stupid the next bullet will go in something you'll need." he spat.

 I couldnt stand I was laying on my side watching everything out my left eye. I saw Claire walk in and lets just say, Travis loves his daughter as a father should. He some how walked over to her. Even though the same guys who jumped me warned him and tryed pulling him back. Travis was persistant even with a hole threw his foot. Just like he said the gun was raised and fired. I couldn't see what and who was shot. All I could hear was screams and blood staining my pants. Later I heard a body fall to the ground but I don't know who was killed and it was hurting me. "WHY?" Tianna yelled, I heard Claire and I assumed Travis was dead. My best friend. "You hurt my daddy! she yelled trying to take the gun from him. " "Stop baby girl before you get hurt." "Dont call me that my names Clai- ahhhhhhhhhhh." Another gun was fired and just as Claire fell to the ground, here go Tianna. "My baby" she whispered. dumbass. "Baby look I didnt mean too she tried to take the gun from me and I-" she slapped him. Bout time. He didnt fight back either she picked Claire up and walked out the house with blood running down her leg.

  "Come on were done here. You tell anybody I kill you!" he said Threatening Raina who was already terrified. They left and I swear this nigga just had to come over to me and kick me in the stomach. Causing me to throw something up but when I looked it was blood. Raina checked Travis's' breathing and then came over to me. She engulfed me into a hug and kissed my forehead, later checking my breathing. "Baby you can do it okay, stay awake for me" she said grabbing Travis' house phone to dial 911.  "Hello can i get two ambulances my husband and my friend has been shot, hurry up!"

 She stayed there the whole time hugging me and kissing my for head I guess listening to my heartbeat. The ambulance came and Four guys put me on a gurney. The same for Travis and the police immediately took all the guns in for finger prints. Later I saw Raina come in the ambulance and she sat next to me.

"I love you." she whispered in my ear.

What did you think about this chapter
COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW
make sure to follow @Giamaree