Good Morning ❤

I'm back
________________________

Raina

  I woke to Chresanto gone and the sweet smell of syrup and pancakes. With the very annoying sound of Barney in the background "I love you you love me." So I got up and I peaked out into the hallway. I couldn't find him and since I'm naked I cant just walk out. So I sat back on the bed waiting for him. i decided to take a shower but once again the shower was outside the room and so i had to put on my clothes from yesturday and sneak out. But when I got to the bathroom I heard the shower running already and I assumed it would be Roc since he's been gone for a minute.  So I walked in and a naked ass faced me. It was not Chresanto and it was not his brother. it was  one of his hoes.

 "Ahhhhhhhhhh .... " she yelled. "Get the fuck out of HERE!" 

I left but it was funny as hell. Im not gone talk about her wrinkly ass but damn. So I went back in the room to find chresanto in his underwear looking threw his bag. 

"You took a shower?" I asked him

"Naw somebody in there, I went downstairs." 

"But-" 

"This my brother house I dont give a fuck."

I laughed "Well I need a shower .....so stay over there." 

"You know you want me over there. I got you tho we can take a shower when we she gets out."

"We?" I said.

He ignored me and I smirked.

"Wheres claire baby?" 

"Shes eating cereal watching barney."

"YOU CAN GO IN NOW!" said the hoe from in the hallway

I left first trying to race him to the bathroom. He ended up catching up and I lost the fight. When I walked in it was still steamy so I turned the fan on and opened the shower door. 

"Ehwww! " I said

"What?"

"Its a bloody pad in the shower." I said covering my nose from the scent.

"Baby we need a hotel room, yo brother and his hoes be on some other shit." I said leaving the bathroom.

"Jaiden JAIDEN!" Roc yelled

about 5 minutes later a half dressed disoriented Jaiden came out his room.

"What, Nigga its early." the said

"Tell yo hoe to clean that shit in the shower up." 

"Damn she did it again. Its a pad aint it." 

"Nigga what the fuck you doing fucking bitches on there period."Roc said

"At least you know their not pregnant. Shit, I do not need no more kids."

"Whatever its yo house." he said with his hands raised. 

We ended taking a shower in the Jaiden's Bathroom. AND NOTHING HAPPENED. Because of that whole bloody pad thing it kind of ruined everything. 

"Jaiden Im beating yo ass. Cause its yo fault I aint get shit." Roc said.

"Chresanto shut up, Claires in the other room." I said 

_______________________________

"Room for three please." I said