Touch, Feel, Smell, See, Taste, and Hear

Dedicated to @MB143BG32 thanx for reading 
____________

Raina 

  After he slapped me I fell back into Roc's chest and I didn't understand why Roc put me down. Until I looked up and seen him on top of the guy that slapped me. Two guys pulled him off and I could tell Chresanto was upset because he wouldnt stop. He just kept punching any and everybody trying to stop him and it ended with five to one. I couldnt even see him anymore. I barely stomached what I saw he was left on his side in pain. I turned my head towards the door where I heard faint cries and there came Claire running inside away from her mom. Travis looked up and tried approaching her. A man dressed in black told him not to get up and he didnt even bother to pay attention. Instead he limped his way towards Claire who yelled "DADDY Daddy!" Then a bullet stopped him dead in his tracks. That hurt me so much, me and Travis have become close like a brother and sister. He fell down and I tried placing a pillow under his head but they stopped me. He flew and as he fell his back arched making him fall head first. Eventually his back flattened out and he started blinking fastly. Almost as if he was having a seizure. I started to silently cry until I saw Claire walk up to the man calling her babygirl.?!

(Claire in the pic>>>)
"You HURT my daddy!" "stop babygirl." he said  "Dont call me that my names CL- ahhhhhhhhhh" 

   He shot her, he shot her, I'm completely in shock my whole body just froze. Not only did he shoot her he shot her in the chest. She's gone her mother came in and said something I didnt get clearly, then she slapped I guess her boyfriend. If that was me I would've shot that nigga ain't no way somebody gone shoot my baby and think all he getting is a slap the fuck I look like. Tianna picked Claire up and ran outside.After deciding to leave they picked all the guns up and wiped them down with Clorox wipes and threw them on the ground. Before they left They insisted on kicking Roc in the stomach. Causing him to throw up blood as if he hadn't lost enough blood. "You tell anyone I kill you!" he warned me and I nodded. After they left I ran to the first person I saw and checked for breathing. Travis wasn't breathing well and he had blood in his mouth so I tilted his face to the side so he wouldn't drown his self in blood. Then I checked on Chres who was breathing slowly. "Baby you can do it okay, stay awake for me" I said grabbing Travis' house phone to dial 911.  "Hello can i get two ambulances my husband and my friend has been shot, hurry up!" 

  I stayed there the whole time hugging him and kissing his forehead just listening to his heartbeat. When they got there I didnt want let go of him and so they pulled me off of him. Then they started questioning, talking bout you need to come in the office for questioning. Nigga I know "Leave me alone." I said running towards my husbands ambulance. At first they said I couldn't go and then they let me because I wasnt leaving. I leaned down to whisper in his ear "I love you". The paramedic told me "Let him breathe his breathing is hoarse." "DO IT LOOK LIKE IM TRYING TO MAKE IT HARD FOR HIM TO BREATHE, HELL NO. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" she replied "Ma'am calm down or we'll have to escort you out. I stared at her for a while. He lost consciousness before we got to the hospital and I was beginning to get scared. I started sweating really bad and so they gave me a water bottle. We finally got there after forever and of course Travis' ambulance was there. I jumped out and they quickly pulled Chres out on the gurney. I watched as they rushed him in the hospital. I was in tears and I literally had nobody. I walked in slowly and I sat down in the waiting room. Unable to contain my screams and cries of fear. A few nurses tried to calm me down but I wouldn't I couldn't. 

 We had been threw so much this year. Alot of changes had happened this year he finally learned how to love me and I was understanding him better. This couldn't be the end and Travis he helped me when I needed it the most. Even know we aren't related he's still my brother. I wish I could have did something to help him, whatever him and Chres was doing was stupid and ignorant. Even I know you can't take on a gang with out a gang. I wish I had learned they were gonna do this from Chresanto not Tianna while inside of a body bag. I started to calm myself down and I was only sniffling. Eventually I stopped and went to the bathroom. I blew my nose cause you know how crying makes your nose runny. Then I quietly walked back in the waiting room and sat down patiently. 

 I was a little embarrassed about my little episode and the fact that paparazzi was video taping everything. I had forgot about them because I was to deep in thought. Security hadn't let them in but the hospital had alot of windows that I seemed to be sitting by. They called his name and I jumped up. 

 "You are?" the doctor said "His wife." I said hoarsely." Well Mrs.August he's going to be okay. A few minor cuts, a couple bruises, black eye, and a few blood clots that we've taken care of. He wont be in ICU until tomorrow though." I nodded and he shook my hand, yes a little pressure taken off of me. Now there was Travis, the one Im most unsure about. He was shot three times in three different places. In the foot, shoulder and the lower stomach area. I try to think about most positive times we had to ease my worry. A smile crept on my face and it quickly faded when a doctor walked up to me. "Are you close to Mr.Travis Ma'am." I nod hesitantly "Travis was shot in the stomach area, which busted it open and the acid inside his stomach bled out and ate at his liver, kidney, and a small part of his lung. Im sorry but Travis died due to acid erosion. " I as soon as he said lung I busted out crying. "Im sorry Ma'am" I nodded and ran out the building. 

Sorry Im back from Finals in school barely passed LMAO
WHAT YOU THINK, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND 
FOLLOW @MB143BG32

FOLLOW VOTE COMMENT 
SKYBABYBLUE