Is your bed at home?

He eventually relaxed and I knew he had something on his chest so I asked.

"Whats wrong?"
"Nothing" he sighed

Nigga dont lie
"Dont lie to me "I said sitting on his lap, straddling him.

"Just some job stuff" he replied to me shocked
"What about the job stuff. Baby you can talk to me."

He hesitated
"My boss,thinks that since I cant be there that my representative, which is Travis should be there on time. But his daughters turning 6 and I know how important it is to him. So I told him why,and he gets mad talking about how the conference was more important than his daughter. That's when I got mad because he acts like he doesn't have a family. He probably don't, his ugly ass." I laughed

 "He hurt yo feelings" I said pinching his cheek
"Naw" he said scrunching up his face.

"I told Travis he could come late anyways"
"What if you get in trouble"

"What he gone do, not a damn thing"
I laughed
"Baby relax, you so tense all the time" I said smirking.
"Keep talking like that you gone be screaming my name" he said

"screaming, boy bye I dont even remember yo name"

"Oh you dont, Let me refresh yo memory" he said flipping me around tickling my stomach
"Oka...ok...okay..ok.o..ok..oka..okay" I said squirming
"Say my name"

"I dont ....know your name" I laughed

He kept tickling

"Stop ....st...sop....stop"

"Whats my name ?"

I didnt answer

"I can do this all day" he said

"Chresanto" I said out of breathe

"what" he said putting his fingers around his ear acting like he didnt hear me.

"CHRESANTO" i screamed
He stopped

Then he came towards my left ear and whispered "Now since you know my name, I wanna make you scream even louder."

We were at least 2 inches apart before he started to connect his lips with mines grabbing the remote to turn the tv off. Later turning the lamp off with out parting from my lips. When he parted from my lips I saw how dark it was.

"Baby Im scared" I said as he kissed my neck.

"Scared of what, this dick" he whispered
"No of the dark" he stopped and I felt eyes on me.

"Why?" he said reaching over to the lamp to turn it back on.

"Because usually when you came home. Id be here in the bed by myself. I just wanna see that your here with me."

 He sighed turning on his back, grabbing my hand kissing it.

"Im here, and Im not leaving. Whether its dark or light." 

"I kinda ruined the moment"
"Naw you good ma. Im still getting some" he said whispering the end.

"You are?" I questioned sitting up
He smiled extra hard nodding like a kid on Christmas opening a gift.
I sat on his lap while he was lying down looking at me.

"You know I love you right" he said smirking rubbing my cheek with his thumb
"Yea, I love you too" I replied

Travis - Claires Birthday

  She still thinks im not coming. I cant wait to see her face when I come in. I hope I wont have a problem today and have to beat somebodies ass.

 Im on my way to her mom"s apartment now, with my mom. My mom never liked Claire's mom, so this will be interesting.

"She bet not ask me about yo daddy" ma says
"Mom shes not gonna ask about him."
"Lower your voice boy, Im still your mother"

"Ma Im not yelling"
"Then what the hell are you doing. I shoulda made you take a speech class in high school. I know yelling when I hear yelling." she yelled

"Okay ma Im sorry"
"You betta I should whoop dat ass wit my shoe"

I didnt reply i just trynt the radio on. 

Rich gang -Lifestyle

"What the hell, turn this demonic music off" she said turning the volume off.
"Ma its not demon music" i explain

"Then what the fuck is he saying"
"I dont know"

"Then why you listening to it"
"I dont know Ma I like it" I say

"You need to be listening to Marvin Gaye or some sade"
  she said trying to find something on my radio.

"Ma ...Ma were here" I said stopping her catching her attention
"Finally, we wouldve been here if i would have drove"

We walk up to the door and push the button to her apartment. Later to hear someone speak on the intercom outside.

"Who is it" tiana said
"Go home Travis"
"No I came for Claires Birthday"

"Shes fine without you here"
"Child if you dont open this damn door Imma break it down and beat yo ass" My mom said.
  I heard her sigh and I just knew she rolled her eyes.

  Later she opened the door blocking the door only for my mom to push straight threw her.

  We walked up to apartment and of course her boyfriend was there. I didnt pay attention to him I just looked for my bear. "Bear Daddys here" I yelled

"Nigga shut that shit up" her boyfriend said
I ignored him and went into her room to see her laying on her bed with her face tucked in the pillow. I picked her up at first she squirmed then she realized who I was.

"Daddy, you came" she said wrapping her arms around my neck. I sat on her bed and she let go.
What you do for your birthday babygirl? "My cousins can over and we played tag and pin the tail on the donkey. Then we ate cake with chocolate ice cream and then we opened gifts. But I didnt have that much fun." she said

"It sounds like you had alot of fun"I laughed

Then I heard something going on in the living room, so I picked bear back up and walked in the living room to my momma beating Tiannas boyfriend up. I didnt do nothing til the nigga started hitting back. I took off my jacket and put Claire down. This nigga bout to be real hurt. I pulled my ma off him and put her down.

"Tell that-" I interrupted his sentence with a punch to the jaw. I repeated the same sequence for about 5 minutes. "Nigga keep yo hands off of whats mine." Then Tianna late ass want to start punching my back. Like bitch who told you to jump it.

"GET OFF MY DADDY" my claire bear said running into her momma smacking her butt. Making her fall on me. I stopped beating her boyfriend and I looked back. Her mom got up and smacked claire. Which made Claire let out a big scream. I pushed Tianna and picked up my baby. I cradled her and I walked out. "Come on Ma" I said summoning her.

 Once we got to the door Tianna yelled out. "BRING ME MY BABY"

We no I ignored her. I opened the back door of my car and kissed Claires head before putting her seat belt on.

 "Daddy I want to go home with you" she said
"You are baby" I whispered walking to the drivers seat.

I looked at my mom grabbed her hand and kissed it."You okay?" I asked, she smiled alittle and nodded.

  I started my car and then I saw people running towards my car."GET OUT THE CAR" they yelled. So I checked behind me and I backed the car out the driveway. Then I got on the free way.