Waves

After the shower

I got ready to go to the beach, and so did he. "Baby," he said "yeah" I said curiously. "When we argued the other day. I was wrong I shouldn't have yelled at you and told you, that you do nothing because you do a lot for me and I love you"

"Aw,I love you too," I said kissing his cheek. "So when we go home will we be the same or will we be like this," I asked.

His phone rang as he tried to answer. Although I didn't hear him over the screaming of his ringtone. "Sorry, hello" he said. I figured out which bikini to wear Then I walked out the bedroom to into the living room.

I turned on the Tv and everything was in a different language so I just turned it off only to listen to my husbands voice frustrated.

-

An hour later he came out with few words to say. "You ready" he said with no eye contact. "Yea" I said walking ahead of him out the door. He didn't bother holding my hand.

By the way we walked because the beach was right down the street from the hotel. We didn't talk, not one bit. It was really awkward.

When we got there, the people we were meeting were there already. "What took you so long" some man said hitting his arm. "Nothing man, baby you can change in there" he said pointing to the restroom.

"So this is your beautiful wife, you could've introduced us" he said "um Travis, Raina, Raina, Travis, Kayla, Raina, Raina, Kayla," he said. We all greeted each other and I went to go change into my bikini.

-

While coming out I realized someone talking. "Look at him and look at her she's so dark and he's lights and sculpted so sexily." It kinda made me a little self conscious so I was a little scared to come out. So I decided to bring the towel with me. I walked out embarrassed a little holding it against my chest. Making me look even more noticeable.

"What's up with the towel bae" roc said "nothing I just" I said hesitantly. "Look your good take it off" he said frustrated a little. I took it off and joined Travis and Kayla in the water as he just laid down on the sand.

"Wassup wit him" Travis said "I don't know he's been like this since we left the hotel"