The Woogas are Here!

[At the Moon Enterprises]

CEO Kim Seokjin and his Secretary Kim Taehyung were sitting in the said CEO's office room. Seokjin was concentrating on his review work while sipping on his cup of hot black coffee, while Taehyung was trying to suppress his excited squeal ("eeeeeeeehhhh") while sending a mail to the Wooga Enterprises' mailing address. He knew who the Woogas were. He knew them personally. Infact, Taehyung's first modelling endorsement was with their Company. In a very short time, Tae, like a social butterfly, had become quite friendly with Seojoon, Hyungsik, Woosik & Peakboy of the Wooga Enterprises. They even considered Tae as one of the Woogas. But then soon they shifted their business headquarters to Canada and thus, shifted there. And Tae thus, ended up joining Bang Si Hyuk's modelling agency (in the past before the One Billion Dollar deal and the events that followed) and all those things happened.

Anyways, Tae was now excited but was concealing the fact that he knew the Woogas personally, from Seokjin. 'Eeeeeehhhhh! I can't wait to see Seokjin's surprised or shocked reaction when he comes to know that his Project Partners - the Woogas and I, we know each other' Taetae squealed in his mind. He then proceeded to scroll through an online shopping site on his laptop to check out the Engagement Collection as he was getting engaged to Seokjin after two weeks. Seokjin was focusing on the e-file, when he felt Tae's foot, rubbing on his foot seductively under the desk. Seokjin gulped and spoke "Babe??? Let me concentrate!" Tae was enjoying the sight of Seokjin's ears turning red. He hummed a song, removed his right shoe and poked Seokjin's clothed dick with his bare toe, while smiling seductively. "Babe????? Stop This!" Seokjin got "angwy". "You are So unromantic. Hmph!!" Tae pouted and withdrew his foot.

Just then Hoseok entered into Seokjin's office room with Soobin and Yeonjun. "Seokjin Ssii! Mr. Park Seojoon and the others from the Wooga Enterprises are here. Jungkookie and I would be attending the Conference with Kim Namjoon in Jungkookie's Office room, which is going to start in 10 mins. I have explained the gist to Soobin & Yeonjun. They would be able to assist you and Taehyung Ssii," said Hoseok, before securing a nod from Seokjin and then leaving from there. Soobin and Yeonjun proceeded to the Conference Hall.

"Tae! Let's go," said Seokjin, standing up from his seat to leave. He got no response from Tae. He looked at Tae and saw him pouting. "Voo!" Seokjin caught Tae by his wrist and tried to pull him up. "NOPE!" Taetae screamed poutily. Seokjin at once pulled Tae up into his arms and began kissing him hungrily. Tae kissed him back, wrapping his arms around Seokjin's neck. Seokjin's hands automatically went down to Tae's butt. He squeezed hard on those plump Taebooties while still kissing him.

"Seokjin Sunbaenim-" Soobin opened the door and stopped midway when he saw his Lord getting intimate with the Lord's beloved. "Ah- yyess..we will be there in a minute," Seokjin managed to reply. His ears turned red again out of embarrassment, earning a giggle from Taetae.
.
.
.
.
Yeonjun and Soobin entered into the Conference Hall. The two of them were a bit nervous, greeting the four Woogas. Soon, Seokjin and Taehyung too entered into the hall and greeted the Woogas. Seokjin shook his hands with Mr. Park Seojoon and the other three. "Welcome to the Moon Enterprises," said Seokjin. "It's a pleasure, meeting you," replied Seojoon. Hyungsik, Woosik and Peakboy had been staring at Tae for a good few seconds before Seojoon spoke up. "Wait!....Taehyung?"
"Eeeeeeeehhhh! Seojoonie Hyung!" Tae at once threw himself into Seojoon's arms, clinging to him like a Koala, and waving to the other three too. Soobin and Yeonjun kept staring out of surprise while Seokjin's jaw dropped completely. He wasn't expecting his special project partners to be his Voo's long-lost Senpais.

 He wasn't expecting his special project partners to be his Voo's long-lost Senpais

2)

....2)