Who's here in Rome?

[At the Moon Enterprises]

Namjoon, Manager Sejin, Huening Kai, Beomgyu & Taehyun from the Persona Enterprises stepped into the Moon Enterprises' office and got stunned upon seeing the scene in front of their eyes. A soft music was being played and the whole office was decorated with ribbons and balloons. Snacks and sweets sponsored by Suga & Spice were being served to all the employees and guests who were present there.

"Did I miss out something? Is it a special day today? Hoseok didn't inform about it to me beforehand," Namjoon mumbled in a confused tone.

"Woah! Namjoonie! Welcome! Welcome! The tug of war event is starting soon! Hurry up! Choose your Team, y'all! Team Hoseok or Team Yoongi?" Hoseok came forward with Soobin and greeted their friends-cum-Guests from the Persona Enterprises.

"What's going on? W-why are you all even playing tug of war in the office?" Namjoon sweatdropped. "Namjoonie! You see, Seokjin Hyung, Taehyungie, Jungkookie & Jiminie are out of country at the moment. I thought that it's the best time to throw a Happy Day Party in the Office to enjoy some mood relaxing activities together. I could not believe when my Yoongi kitty too agreed to help me out. We have made arrangements for a picnic style lunch on the roof of the building and are having a DJ Suga Night here from 7pm to 9pm! So, Let's Party!!!!" Hoseok giggled non stop. "Woah! Yay!" Huening Kai, Taehyun & Beomgyu exclaimed in unison. "What is this, Soobin? You could have informed us about it beforehand. We would have come prepared in some cool party wears," HueningKai pouted. Namjoon face palmed at that.

Namjoon took a drink and stood beside Park Seojoon quietly, as the CEO of the Wooga Enterprises greeted him softly.

A 7 Vs. 7 tug of war was to be played. Soobin, Hueningkai, Taehyun, Beomgyu, Irene & Sana teamed up with Hoseok while Yeonjun, Yugyeom (Jungkook's friend plus an employee at Moon Enterprises), Peakboy, Woosik & Hyungsik teamed up with Yoongi. "We still need one more," Yoongi said after counting the heads. "I'll join you people," Mr. Sejin volunteered, leaving everyone's jaws hanging.

The War begun at the huge lobby with all the employees and staffs watching and cheering for them. Namjoon and Seojoon enjoyed watching the game quietly.

"The Day has come when the Virgin Little Fairies would gain Independence from the Lustful Moon Co. Demons' Rule!!! Good against Evil! We The Holy Knights can't let them win. Yeahhhhhhh!" Peakboy screamed and gave it his all. Yoongi's team got the advantage because they had both Peakboy & Sejin with them and so, with one pull, Hoseok's team got pulled towards Yoongi's team and they all fell one upon the other. Gentleman Sejin could not believe that he was getting sandwiched by Sana & Irene.

"Happy- Independence- Day- My Virgin- Little- Fairies," Peakboy managed to utter, as he got pinned to the ground by Soobin, Hueningkai, Taehyun & Beomgyu, as they all landed on top of him.
.
.
.
.
[In Rome]

Seokjin and Taehyung were having lunch at a popular authentic Italian Restaurant. They were flirting with each other as Taehyung was trying to feed spaghetti to Seokjin. And just then Tae kind of froze when he saw a familiar figure approaching towards the two of them. "Farina... ?" Tae uttered. Seokjin turned to look at that direction and found Farina standing behind him. "Farina? You are here?" Seokjin sounded equally surprised, as he stood up to greet the blonde haired half German-half Korean tall lady. "Actually I came to Rome for a brand endorsement. I was surprised to see you two here. What a pleasant surprise!" she smiled.

The two of them turned to look at Taehyung as he became all quiet upon seeing Farina. Seokjin offered her to sit with them but Farina could feel that Tae was not too happy to see her. Seokjin realised that although Tae knew about him cancelling his marriage with Farina two years ago, when Tae had left him, he still didn't know the whole details.

Just then, Seokjin got a call from a client and so, he left from there to attend the call, leaving Farina and Taehyung alone. "H-hi! Taehyung Ssii....," Farina greeted Tae. Tae flashed her a short & small smile. "Taehyung Ssii! I am happy for you and Seokjin. Seokjin had become a good friend of mine. He had told me everything about the two of you when our parents were getting ready to get the two of us engaged. I had seen Seokjin suffering without you. I won't lie, I like Seokjin a lot... and had even fallen for him at one point of time.. so I just want to see him happy. I was so glad when I got to know that the two of you were back again...," Farina smiled brightly.

Seokjin came back and overheard just the  last bit of their conversation..He placed his hand upon Taehyung's shoulder and said "the two of us are getting engaged this weekend. I know that it's too much to ask for, but we would be happy if you attend our engagement party in Seoul," Seokjin invited her.

"Oh! W-wow! Congratulations to both of you...I'll try...," Farina controlled herself and smiled. "Alright, see you! I have to go now," She waved at the two of them and left from there.

There was a moment of silence between the two of them, before Seokjin decided to speak up "Tae! Let's go and watch an Ancient Rome Stageplay. It's something we can't miss while we are here."

Tae smiled softly and got up to leave with Seokjin.

...26)