Caught!

[Next Morning]

Seojoon was the first one to wake up. He brushed his teeth and went to take shower. After about half an hour, Seokjin woke up slowly, stretching his arms and legs. He smiled when he saw his Taetae still deep in sleep. He got up and advanced towards Taetae's single bed in a morning romance mood, planning to take up the opportunity while "Seojoonie Hyung" was in shower, but just then the doorbell rang.

A house keeper came in with their complementary breakfast. "Thank you!" Seokjin bowed to the housekeeper. He was about to close the door back but at that very moment he caught a glance of two people getting out from the opposite room. 'Kim Namjoon? Is that him? .......and who is that other guy with him. Wait!....I have seen him before.... isn't he Soobin's friend? Who came to his birthday party last time at Suga & Spice?' Seokjin tried to recall. That other guy (Hueningkai) slipped on the floor and Namjoon bent down to pull him up. "Are you alright?" asked Namjoon. "Y-yes, daddy!" the other guy replied. "Aaaaah! My ass is still sore!" Tae moaned and so, Seokjin had to shut the door closed immediately.
.
.
.
.
The Woogas, Tae and Seokjin spent some time on the beach. They enjoyed eating seafood at the best seaside restaurant there. "Eeeeehhhh!" Taetae squealed in joy as Seokjin couldn't stop gushing over the excellent King Crab that he was eating. Even Seojoon found Seokjin cute, as the latter kept chewing the King Crab, like a Baby Animal.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung and Seokjin played beach volleyball for a while. Seokjin was winning. "What would I get if I win this?" Seokjin smirked and teased Taehyung. Seojoon, who was relaxing on a comfy chair under the umbrella with the other Woogas got startled when Peakboy spoke up overreactingly all of a sudden. "Noooo! That can't happen. The Virgin Little Fairy Taetae can't lose. We the Holy Knights can't let that lewd Demon king win! Let's Fight!!" declared Peakboy. Hyungsik and Woosik too joined Taetae beside Peakboy.

Seokjin got confused, but before he could even react or say anything, he too was soon joined by his Devotee No. 1 aka Soobin and his friends Beomgyu and Taehyun, who looked totally ready for the battle.

Their game begun and neither of the two teams were giving up. At one point, Seokjin sent the ball flying towards Taetae and Peakboy came forward and hit it with such a force that it went flying and hit the half naked Hueningkai (who was roaming around in the beach with Kim Namjoon) and he ended up falling flat on the sand. "Hey! This is the second time that you fell today since this morning! Are you ok, though?" Namjoon was confused as to how can someone fall down or slip multiple times on a regular basis, coz Hueningkai had been slipping for like the twentieth time since they came to Jeju. Even at their Persona Enterprises office too, Hueningkai manages to trip or slip atleast once a day, and Namjoon always thought that he had been doing that just to get his attention. This particular time was different though. It was like "the most genuine cause" coz a ball came flying at a high speed and hit him. "Hey! Who did that? Be careful while you play!" Namjoon lowered his sunglasses and  spoke a bit roughly, looking directly at Peakboy, and the crew, who were a few metres away from them.

Seokjin : Kim Namjoon?
Taehyung : Namjoon Ssii?
Soobin : Namjoon Hyung?
Beomgyu & Taehyun : Namjoon Sunbaenim?

"Weren't you at Ilsan?" asked Soobin, while glancing at the nervous-looking Hueningkai. "Ah-ab! Our meeting venue changed at the last minute. We had a poolside business meeting here," Namjoon tried to sound normal. And that convinced no one. "Umm...ok!" Beomgyu and Taehyun smirked, looking victorious, as their assumptions were proved right. "Oh! The two of you freshers are here too! How much salary do I pay to you two again? I forgot," Namjoon got annoyed and tried to shut the mouths of Beomgyu and Taehyun by making them remember the amount of money that they get paid. Taetae laughed.
.
.
.
.
Namjoon sat with Seokjin and the Woogas and had a drink with them, while Taetae showed a keen interest upon Hueningkai's secret and so, he joined Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun in their table to listen to the whole story.

Seokjin's phone vibrated as he got a call from Hoseok. "Excuse Me!" said Seokjin, as he left from the table and stood at the corridor of the bar cum restaurant. "Jin Hyung! *Sobs* Yoongi is still misunderstanding the things....*sobs* ," Hoseok cried over phone. "Hoba! Don't worry, we are returning by this evening. Let's talk the things out face to face," assured Seokjin.
.
.
.
.
All of them journeyed back to Seoul. The Woogas in one car, Seokjin-Taehyung-Soobin in Seokjin's car and Beomgyu & Taehyun with Namjoon & Hueningkai in Namjoon's car, annoying the hell out of Kim Namjoon.
.
.
.
.
[At Seoul]

Seokjin and Taehyung reached the Moon Mansion. "Where's Hoseok?" Seokjin asked Jungkook, who was sitting in the living hall, listening to music. "In his room," replied Jungkook. "I'll take a shower first!" Taetae sounded excited after the trip.

After showering, Tae wore a lose buttoned shirt and a pair of shorts and laid on the bed, swinging his legs, reading the unread messages. "An email?" he came across Karin's mail.

...13)