Moods & Plans

[Next Morning at the Moon Enterprises]

Seokjin and Taehyung are sitting alone {together} in the said CEO's Office Room. That's just normal. What's not "normal" is that Tae had been completely "quiet" since the moment he stepped into the Moon Enterprises Building this morning. He was neither playing footsie with Seokjin under the table, nor stealing seductive glances at him.

Seokjin was not worrying about things much and was busy reviewing e-files on his laptop, but when it was almost the lunch hour and Tae had still not even once looked at him and was rather pretending to read or scroll through stuffs on his own laptop, totally ignoring his existence, he started to grow a bit anxious.

'Why is he ignoring me like this all of a sudden? Wasn't everything fine till this morning...or last night atleast? ...we made love...wait! Is he mad at me for things that happened between us last night? Was I too rough? Come on, I know that he enjoys rough sex too...then...what's the matter? Should I ask him directly?' Seokjin thought in his mind and was having a mind-battle when he spotted Tae looking at a message on his phone and smiling to himself, fuelling to Seokjin's anxiety.

'Wait, why is he smiling like that? Who's message is he reading? Why is it not me but someone else?' Seokjin grew even more anxious and so he decided to speak up.

"Babe! What happened to you? You aren't talking to me or looking at me. Are you okay? What do you want to eat, tell me. I'll order that rightaway," Seokjin ended up asking and offered to treat him with foods that he really likes. "I am ok, you don't have to worry about me. I'll just go and grab my lunch at the Suga & Spice outlet with Jimin," Taetae stood up from his seat with a pouty face, proceeding to leave from the room.

Seokjin was quick enough to grab Tae by his wrist and pull him closer to his body, to which Tae was trying to resist lightly. Light moans escaping from his mouth as Seokjin asked him sexily, touching him by his chin. "Babe, are you mad at me for being rough with you last night?"

"You are so shameless. I don't like talking about sex all the time. Bedroom tales should stay inside the four walls of bedrooms only. I am not in the mood to converse with you right now. If you can ignore me for petty issues, I can do that too. And you spanked my butt really hard with that Fly Swatter thingy last evening. It's still deep red. So, would you plz excuse me now?" said Taetae, before walking out of the Office Room with long steps.

Seokjin was clueless but he had no other choice than to take in all of his Voo's moody tantrums.
.
.
.
.
"Jiminah! I guess it's really going to work. Seokjin actually looked desperate," said Taehyung, while enjoying a glass of Fruit Punch Mocktail with his bestie Jimin, sitting in the food court beside the Suga & Spice outlet, inside of the Moon Enterprises' building. "Yes, I was confident. Coz that's how I could convince Jungkook to take me for a trip to Japan after that Son Heung Min tee public humiliation thing. He said that he will talk about it to Jin Hyung soon," replied Jimin, while munching on his cheese sandwiches, accompanying Tae in the lunchtime.
.
.
.
.
"A week-long vacation? For a trip to Japan? With Jimin Ssii?" Seokjin wasn't expecting a sudden application for vacation from Jungkook. "Yes, I have to. Or else Jimin might end up doubting my feelings towards him," admitted Jungkook. "Umm...alright. If it has come to this," Seokjin approved Jungkook's application.

"Jin Hyung! You literally saved my ass," Jungkook looked at his Jin Hyung with starry bunny eyes. Seokjin ended up flashing his slush smile to that.

'So, what do I have to do to bring my Voo back on my lap?' Seokjin scratched his head, not knowing what to do about his Voo's tantrums.

.
.
.
.
The Woogas came to the Moon Enterprises for their scheduled meeting.

"Hoseok Ssii, plz call Taehyung to come to the Conference room. He ain't picking up my call," said Seokjin. "What happened? Are you two still not talking to each other?" Hoseok's mouth almost hung open.

"No no it's not like that. We made love last evening....I mean- we made up last evening," Seokjin blurted out, which made Hoseok to give out his Hobi-giggles.

Seokjin entered into the Conference Room with Soobin & Yeonjun and shook his hands with Seojoon and the other Woogas.

"Taehyungah! Where are you? The meeting has started. Jin Hyung & the Woogas are waiting for you at the Conference Hall," informed Hoseok, over phone call. "I was at the Food Court. I am coming. Tell them to start. It's not like your Jin Hyung can't do stuffs without me," Taetae replied poutily.

Hoseok sweatdropped. Being "messenger" of a couple having a 'lovers' spat' can be really troublesome. That's what Hoseok thought in his mind.

...19)