Just Once, Plz!

"..That's it?" Seokjin was confused and was not really sure if he was hearing things right coz he was a bit drunk. "Yes, take me to Italy! For a Pre-Engagement Honeymoon!" Tae repeated himself.

"Seokjinah! Taehyungah wants to spend some alone time with you in his dream destination before you two get engaged next week. Please fulfill his wish. Don't worry about work here. Hoseok Ssii and the others will manage for those few days of your absence. You two deserve a private break. Especially after the two years of separation that you had gone through. Take things easy for a while," Seojoon spoke some reassuring words to Seokjin.

"Yeah, but.....no, I was just surprised. Tae..he just wants me to take him to Italy??? I mean- I can literally take him to the Moon if he wishes to.....," replied Seokjin while staring fondly at his Baby Boy Voo.

"Eeeeeeeehhhhhh!" Tae squealed and at once threw himself on the drunk Seokjin's arm, taking the WWH CEO of Moon Enterprises by surprise and thus, both of them were now lying on the ground. Happy Cuddly Taetae on top of the startled Kim Seokjin.
.
.
.
.
Seokjin and Taehyung returned to the Moon Mansion after having dinner at the Woogas' place. "Babe! Get ready," Seokjin held Tae by his waist and spoke in a soft sexy tone, looking directly at Tae's lips. "What if I say that I am in a mood of reading fictions tonight in my room alone??" Tae stated, leaving Seokjin in confusion. "Babe, we have made up, right?" Seokjin couldn't help but ask. "Yes, we have. Ofcourse! We would be leaving for Italy tomorrow in the evening, so I have some preparations to do. Also, I am skipping office tomorrow. I need to go shopping with Jiminah. Jungkookie and him are leaving for Japan the day after tomorrow. We have some urgent stuffs to buy," Taetae spoke in pout, occasionally pecking on Seokjin's lips. And such actions of Voo were turning Jwan on even more.

SMUT ALERT! 🔞
Sprinkling some Hobi Water 💧💧

Seokjin lost his control and at once pinned Tae against the wall near the door of Tae's room downstairs and began kissing him wetly. Tae moaned in between his lover's lustful kisses. Their desperate kiss continued for a minute and finally Tae could feel Seokjin's bulge grinding against his crotch. Seokjin broke their kiss and was panting heavily. Tae moaned with the sudden loss of contact. He too was horny now.

"Babe!...one round wouldn't hurt...would it?" Seokjin squeezed Tae's butt with both hands, wrecking the horny Taetae in this process. Taetae had to give up.

The two of them entered into Tae's room. Seokjin unzipped his own denims, pulling it down till his knees and along with them came down his Balenciaga boxers, freeing his WWH Cock, and then unbottoned his own black shirt completely, flaunting his Godly abs, and sat on the couch, signalling to his Voo to sit on his lap.

Horny Taetae kept watching his lover while biting his own lips as the WWH guy was looking right back at him, while playing with his own WWH Cock. Tae removed his clothes completely, until he was standing there right infront of Seokjin's wolf eyes butt naked.

Tae sat upon Seokjin's lap, facing him, his hands around Seokjin's neck, and began licking his neck and chest. Seokjin's mouth left some lustful moans. His hands took the opportunity to play with Tae's bubble butt, squeezing them hard. He took out a bottle of lube from the drawer beside them and applied it around his Voo's hole, while kissing him. Seokjin almost dug two of his fingers inside Tae's butthole, when the younger guy suddenly broke their kiss and pulled Seokjin's crooked fingers out from his hole. "Babe?" Seokjin complained.

"Didn't you say 'one round?' It's either your fingers or your Huge Dick inside my hole. The choice is yours," Tae spoke seductively. "Voo! You are a BAD Boy, you know? My BAD Baby Boy," Seokjin said, while turning Taetae by making him sit on his lap completely, and then he at once pushed his manhood inside Tae's hole, without any warning. Taetae screamed with pleasure and pain as Seokjin kept thrusting into his like a jack hammer. Tae laid his head back upon Seokjin's shoulder for support. He planted some occasional moan-filled kisses upon Seokjin's left cheek, as his hole was getting wrecked by the said older guy. With one hand, Seokjin grabbed Taetae's soft tummy and with the other, he kept pinching Taetae's left nipple, as both of them were nearing their orgasms.

They made a "white mess" on the couch. Seokjin cleaned the both of them up. He zipped up his denims and buttoned his shirt before leaving from his Voo's bedroom after giving him a deep goodnight kiss on his lips.

Poor Taetae had to take a hot water bath and a bit of rest before starting his romantic fiction reading marathon past midnight.

"Eeeeeeehhhh!" Tae squealed as he was enjoying reading steamy hot scenes between his gay couple characters in the fictions.

...21)