Remember The Name!

Tae got startled as a real Iron Man entered into the Red Room and caught hold of him. "H-hi! Mr. I-Iron M-man! I am a Big Fan of yours...s-see? I am wearing your tee....what is this place...please, l-let me go," Taehyung stuttered and pleaded. "What's the name of the Hollywood actor who played the role of Iron Man?" the real Iron Man in red & golden metallic costume asked him in a cold tone. "R-Robert Kim???....I-I don't know...Eeeeeeeehhhh!" Taetae replied and tried to hide under the bed, but then the real Iron Man caught him by his waist with one hand and in another, he took a fly swatter lying nearby inside the room and with it he spanked Taetae's butt twice, as the latter was struggling to hide under the bed. "Iron Man Nim! Please spare me!! My would-be husband is a big fan of yours! He would be utterly disappointed if you do anything wrong with me! Please spare me!!!" Taetae cried, praying to the superhero standing in front of him and catching hold of him by his soft tummy with its metallic fingers.

Tae couldn't believe his eyes, when the Iron Man took off it's helmet and he could now see who it actually is. It was Seokjin who was cosplaying as Iron Man, scaring the hell out of poor Taetae. Seokjin chuckled upon seeing his Voo's reaction. "Eeeeeeehhhh! You scared me! Ouch!" Taetae tried to punch upon Seokjin's chest, totally forgetting about the metallic costume that the latter was wearing, so, poor Taetae ended up hurting his own knuckles. Seokjin at once took off his metallic costume and planted kisses upon Taetae's reddened knuckles. He took out a first aid kit from the drawer (both the kit & the drawer have Iron Man stickers pasted upon them) and mended to his pouty baby Voo's injuries. He applied ointments over Taetae's hurt knuckles and tummy (which has got some bruises because of Seokjin's holding him tightly while wearing that metallic costume).

"Babe! I missed you last night. How can I resist when you are looking like a whole meal in this tee and tight denims? I know that you still don't remember the actor's name. How about I punish you by fucking you until you say his name properly?" Seokjin suggested in a seductive tone. "Oh, so you don't want me to come by moaning your name but that Robert Kim's instead?" Taehyung talked back in an equally seductive tone, while rubbing upon Seokjin's thighs. "Robert Downey Jr., not Robert Kim," said Seokjin, after planting a quick soft kiss on Taetae's left cheek. "Seokjin Jr.?" Taetae tried to remember his name, but yet again got confused. "Hahah! We aren't talking about my kid version here," Seokjin laughed, while taking off his own shirt before pulling Taetae's tee, signalling the latter to take off his clothes. "Wait! I forgot to ask! Is it your house? I never knew about this place!" Tae stopped Jin midway while the said CEO was taking off his own Supreme Boxers and asked him suddenly. "Ah, it's one of my spare houses. Nobody lives here. I keep my childhood toys, posters and such fandom stuffs here. This is one of the rooms. This one is exclusively for Iron Man. The adjacent room has Maple Story stuffs. Another one has Brad Pitt stuffs, and so on," replied Seokjin.

Before Tae could react out of amazement, Seokjin took off his own boxers and climbed upon Taetae's already naked body on the bed. They spent the evening having sex there while Iron Man's "Driving with the Top Down" played in the background inside the room.

....18)

.........

A/N : If you have watched BTS Run Na PD episodes, you would know as to why I wrote these Iron Man contents 🌝 Did y'all observe Jin's expression when Tae couldn't recognize Robert Downey Jr. ? Also, Jimin's not recognising Chef Baek's wife and Footballer Son Heung Min 🌝🌝 Vmin were hilarious in that particular game.