What Is This Place?

'It has been three hours since I walked into Seokjin's office room today in an Iron Man Tee to surprise him. But then I am so dumb, I forgot to memorize the actor's name. Robert...Kim?..whatever!...I may be a bit dumb but not Super dumb. Ask me names of the actors of the dramas that I watch, I can name them all in a single breathe... Seokjin is mad at me again. He hasn't spoken to me in the last three hours since the moment I uttered "I am a Big Fan of Robert Kim". While Jungkookie straight up looked disgusted at my dumbness, and Hoseok Ssii stopped giggling and got serious, Soobin & Yeonjun left from the room after sharing a confused glance, Seokjin, on the other hand, looked disappointed and hurt. I don't know why "not knowing the name" of the actor is creating distance between Me and Seokjin. It has just been a day since the Karin-issue got solved...God! What's next? Is it going to be Donald Trump after this Robert Kim??? Or is it going to be Brad Pitt?' Tae thought in his mind and sighed as he watched Seokjin focusing on his laptop grumpily, sipping on his cup of hot black coffee, avoiding an eye contact with the frustrated Taetae at any cost. Taetae pouted for the umpteenth time since the last three hours, as his attempt to poke Seokjin's chin with a pen got blocked by the said CEO, as he kept dodging.

'Wait.....how about I try playing my trump card?' Taetae got an idea💡. He at once stood up from his chair and slowly cat walked towards the door, and stopped near the door intentionally. Seokjin got distracted by the sudden sound of Taetae's boot steps.

Taetae turned a bit to see if Seokjin's eyes were watching him. Seokjin was indeed watching him. Taetae smirked to himself and then tucked his white Iron Man tee inside his tight light blue denims, while striking a sexy pose. Seokjin gulped at the sight of Taetae's bubble butt, and he kept watching it for a whole minute. Infact, he zoned out, sitting on his leather chair.

And as if all that wasn't enough, Taetae moaned while tying a ponytail with a small rubberband. Seokjin's heart skipped a beat seeing the whole Taebeauty & Taebooty in front of his eyes. Also, Taetae's naughty moan aroused him sexually. 'Control, Jin! Control!' Seokjin's mind was having it's own battle. Although he wanted to ask "Voo, I have got One question. How do you fit all that in them jeans?" but then he regained his CEO composure and settled with "Taehyung, try not to wear casuals in the Office on weekdays" in a cold tone.

"Hmph,!" Tae pouted and made faces, before leaving from the room and heading towards the Cafeteria. 'He is looking like a whole meal, though' Seokjin thought in his mind, as he started missing Tae, the moment he left from the room.

Tae stopped at the Suga & Spice counter inside the Moon Enterprises and hugged his bestie Jimin, as the latter had come there with their outlet's supply. Jimin was wearing the Son Heung Min tee that he was talking about. "Woah Jiminah?" Tae was surprised to see that. "Hahah! Well, Jungkook said that we would be directly leaving for the "date" together after office, so I came prepared," replied Jimin while half-blushing and half-laughing. "You know, at first Seokjin was super impressed upon seeing me in the Iron Man tee, but then I couldn't remember the actor's name properly so, he has again stopped talking to me," Taetae complained in pout. 

"Woah! Are you a soccer Fan? Do you like Son Heung Min? And you, are you a Fan of Iron Man?" Yugyeom, Jungkook's friend plus a Moon Enterprises Employee was amazed to see Jimin and Taehyung flaunting their tees. "Huh! That's not always true. Sometimes, people who hardly know about a person or a character, still wear tees having prints of them," Jungkook taunted the two of them. "See? I told you that he thinks that I am super dumb," Jimin whisper talked to Tae. "Not just you, but me too," Tae whispered back.
.
.
.
.
It was 6pm now and Taetae was kind of angry with Seokjin as the latter refused to leave with him and instead decided to stay in the office for a little longer. Tae was sitting silently inside the car, thinking about Seokjin, Iron Man, Robert (Kim??...) and so, he didn't even realise that he was being taken to an unknown place through an unknown route by the driver. It was only when the driver stopped the car outside of a seemingly abandoned house, that he realised that it wasn't the Moon Mansion, but some other place.

Before Tae could protest, two men opened the car door and dragged Tae out of it, kind of forcefully. Taetae screamed, but there weren't any other homes nearby in that lonely location. It was dark and only a beam of red light could be seen coming out from one of the rooms of the abandoned house. The two men opened the door of the red room and pushed Tae inside, before locking the door from the outside, leaving Tae all alone there.

"Help!!! Please Open The Door!!" Taetae cried. He tried to call up Seokjin, but then the latter didn't answer Tae's call. "He doesn't care about me or what?" Taetae's eyes got teary. He switched on all the lights of the room out of fear and nervousness. And at that very moment, he got stunned. All he could see in the Red Room was Iron Man. There was a bed and there was an Iron Man Plushie on it. Much like the one that he saw Seokjin hugging in the previous night.  The pillows had Iron Man prints on it. The walls were filled with Iron Man posters, and the room was, as a whole, filled with Iron Man toys of all sizes. Tae stood there with his eyes wide opened.

Tae almost had a heart attack when he heard the door's lock opening. And as if all the things that were happening weren't enough, a real Iron Man in his famous Red and golden metallic costume entered into the room and caught hold of Taetae.

...17)