Salty Or Sweet?

"I took a day off from work..hahah!...It had been a while since I went for a long drive...Soobin insisted me to come with him...I drove him to Jeju, so I thought about meeting Tae & you all before driving back to Seoul...heheh!" Seokjin scratched his head and tried to get up, shifting Taetae to his side. Taetae pouted. "Well, it's already dark. Don't tell me that you are planning to drive back to Seoul late at night. You better stay with us tonight, we all are heading back to Seoul tomorrow anyway," said Seojoon. "Umm...alright. Soobin is staying with his friends. I'll just stay with y'all tonight then," replied Seokjin. "Eeeeeeeehhhh!" Squealed Taetae.

The Woogas, Tae and Seokjin headed to the Cafe to eat. Soobin and Seokjin exchanged a secret thumbs up before Seokjin left for the Cafe with Taetae and the Woogas.
.
.
.
.
"What? So that masked Foxy Man was you? And his bunny companion was Soobin? So, it was you who squeezed my butt? So, it means that I am not a slut for thinking his touch to be like yours?" Tae was surprised to hear that. "Woah! Woosik, you were right! You said that you felt the presence of a Demonic lewd spirit? It was him! The lewd Demon King himself! He has even come to Jeju now, lusting after my Virgin-little-Fairy-Taetae!" Peakboy cried. Seokjin looked at Peakboy with a confused expression on his face while Tae tried to suppress his laughter. "You know, I am not even surprised to see you here. I knew that you would show up for one or the other reason," said Seojoon. "Seojoonie Hyung, trust me, it wasn't like I got salty because of you people taking Tae away from me for a trip. It was just that I was missing him a lot. So, I agreed to come here with Soobin," Seokjin tried to clarify. "Eeeeeeeehhhh!" Tae squealed and gave a loud kiss on Seokjin's left cheek, enjoying the possessiveness of his boyfriend.

They talked, drank and ate their dinner and then they took Seokjin to the Beachside Guest House where they were staying at.

"We booked two rooms actually. Taehyungah and I are sharing one and Hyungsik, Woosik and Peakboy are staying at the adjacent room. The thing is that there's no empty room left in this floor," said Seojoon. He observed Seokjin's expressions to check if there's an ounce of 'saltiness' knowing that his Voo is sharing a room with some other guy.

'Probabilities - 1) Seokjin would say "alright, Tae & I will share a separate room on another floor. Thank you for taking care of Tae in my absence". 2) "No, my eyes can't see Tae sharing a room with another guy. I am fuming internally, so let me just drive back to Seoul tonight. I'll punish Tae later." 3) "Let me just bunk in your shared room. I am totally ok with it." One of these three probabilities' Seojoon thought in his mind.

"Seojoonie Hyung, I wouldn't mind staying in Tae and yours' shared room for tonight. I can just bunk in. No problem at all. If it's fine with you that is," replied Seokjin. 'Hmm..so it's probability No. 3' Seojoon smirked, as he thought in his mind. "Well, no problem at all," replied Seojoon, unlocking the door of the room. Taetae was squealing internally, smiling his boxy smile, looking at his Man Kim Seokjin.

"Here's a double bed and a single bed. You can share the double bed with me, Taehyungah will sleep on the single bed like last night," Seojoon told Seokjin. Seokjin glanced at Tae and nodded back to Seojoon.

The three of them changed into their Pajama sets and got ready for bed. Seokjin was feeling a bit shy and awkward to share a bed with Seojoon for the first time. His ears were turning red. "Hey, plz feel comfortable with me," Seojoon spoke softly, cupping Seokjin's cheeks once again. "Eeeeeeeehhhh! My Ship is sailing!" Taetae squealed out of excitement and both Seokjin and Seojoon sweatdropped.
.
.
.
.
On the other hand, Soobin lodged in with Beomgyu and Taehyun at a separate Guest House, which wasn't that far from the one in which the Woogas were staying.

"As Taehyung Ssii has come for a trip, Yeonjun had to stay back coz Yoongi Ssii needed help in his Cafe. Yeonjun would join us next time for sure," said Soobin. "Soobin...umm....I am feeling a bit awkward to ask you about this....As Namjoon Sunbaenim is your cousin.....Do you know that Hueningkai is hiding something from us?...I mean... there's a strong rumour going around in our entire office that there's something going on between Namjoon Sunbaenim and Hueningkai," Beomgyu spoke hesitantly. "And it's not just that...people say that Hueningkai is Namjoon Sunbaenim's Sugarbaby...," Taehyun spilled the tea. "What? It's news to me... it's quite obvious that Namjoon Hyung wouldn't say anything about these things to me...but then I never saw Hueningkai with him. Yes, I wouldn't lie that I was taken aback for a while when yesterday Hueningkai kept talking about Namjoon Hyung for a whole 15 minutes over phone....," Soobin was surprised to hear that...but also recalled the incidents from the previous day and tried to find connections.

"Umm...well, there's one more thing....we two actually saw Namjoon Sunbaenim and Hueningkai here at the beach early this morning...we aren't sure though, those two really looked like the two of them...so, it's possible that Namjoon Sunbaenim and Hueningkai didn't go to Ilsan for a meeting but instead have come here on a 'secret vacation,' said Beomgyu.

"W-what??" Soobin was shocked to hear that.

....11)