Drink & Talk

[At the Moon Mansion]

It was 10pm at night and the Woogas were drinking and having dinner at the Moon Mansion with Seokjin, Park Bogum, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook. "You guys talk, I'll just come back after taking a shower," saying this, Tae hugged Seojoon from behind, as the latter was sitting on the sofa and chatting with Seokjin and Bogum, and left from there to upstairs after flashing a naughty smile to Seokjin which made the latter to adjust his pants. Hoseok and Jungkook too gave the Woogas some privacy with Seokjin and Bogum but they still stayed around as they knew that Seokjin was going to tell everything to the Woogas about Tae and himself. "If they accuse Jin Hyung and blame him for everything, I am not going to stay quiet," Jungkook was preparing defense, standing near the huge Kitchen. "Relax, Jungkookie..they seem to be good people," Hoseok tried to calm him down.

"Taehyungah...was getting sexually exploited at Bang Si Hyuk's modelling agency?" Woosik was shocked to hear that. "Well, it was like, Bang Si Hyuk as well as the photographers used to pass sexual remarks to Tae and touched him at inappropriate places...they were even forcing him to do nude shoots. That's why he left associations with them completely," replied Bogum. "Oh My God! My fiesty little Taetae," Peakboy got emotional and pulled out a handkerchief from his denim's pocket, rubbing his nose with it. "Well, later that MF Bang Si Hyuk even tried to create misunderstandings between me and Taehyung by showing some edited intimate photos of him with Tae to me," Seokjin was getting angry, so, Bogum held his hand. "We lost contact with Taehyung after shifting to Canada. We could have recommended him to Companies like yours for modelling projects. He wouldn't have to go through all that if we would have still been in contact," Hyungsik got really tensed.

Seojoon was silently listening to all of that uptil now. He sipped on his glass of wine and spoke up while directly looking at Seokjin. "How did you and Taehyung meet? How did he end up being your Secretary?" Seojoon asked Seokjin. "Taehyungah ran out of money....and," Bogum tried to cover up but then stopped midway when Seokjin spoke up. "Bogum, let's not hide anything from them...Tae and the Woogas are like a family as I have come to know." Bogum nodded and Seokjin continued with his original narration. "Two years ago....before I met Taehyung....I was a Casanova. I slept around with random women," Seokjin just started with his 'original narration' and it was already too much for Peakboy to digest. "Huhhhhh! My poor Taetae!" Peakboy started crying out loud, cutting Seokjin's words. Woosik glared at Peakboy, signalling him to stay quiet. "Please continue!" Seojoon spoke in a soft but commanding tone, which made Seokjin to feel a lump in his throat all of a sudden. "One night I met up with Bogum at the night club....I got stressed as my previous Secretary tried to blackmail me into marrying her by faking her pregnancy...," Seokjin tried to continue but at this point, Peakboy's cry got louder. "Oh, No! My Poor little Fairy Taetae!" Hyungsik and Woosik had to place their palms on Peakboy's mouth to stop him from interrupting and crying out further. Seojoon signalled to  Seokjin to continue. "I asked Bogum if he knew someone extremely beautiful to make my nights special. That I would pay millions of dollars to that person who could be my Secretary in the office in the daytime and my Sex partner at night, till the time I got married to someone. And that person wouldn't get pregnant no matter how much I fuck every night-," at this point, Bogum had to cut Seokjin's words. "You were not supposed to say all these in details!" Bogum almost screamed in disbelief. Hyungsik choked on his glass of wine, Woosik was praying to Lord Jesus and Peakboy was lying on the floor unconscious. "Please excuse Jin Hyung! He is too drunk," Hoseok jumped in and tried to handle the situation. Jungkook kept eyeing the Woogas from the Kitchen door, getting ready to charge at them if they say anything negative about Seokjin.

"Please continue," Seojoon spoke again, listening to all of that calmly and composedly. "Bogum showed me Tae's photos. I had the instant urge to fuck Tae. So, I agreed to pay One Billion dollar to Tae for all that-" Seokjin continued and both Bogum and Hoseok face palmed. Woosik resumed his prayer to Lord Jesus and Hyungsik choked on his glass of wine for the second time. Peakboy was dreaming about 'Taetae, the Virgin little Fairy" by now. "Well, Taehyungah ran out of money and was even ready to join a Strippers Club. He had totally lost hope in life and I genuinely got scared. He had always wanted a young-rich-handsome man in his life, so, I thought about introducing him to Seokjin. I was at fault that I hid things from him at that time and he thought that Seokjin needed a lover.....anyways, I guess things Did work out in the end...they love each other dearly.....," Bogum tried to cut things short. "And how did Taehyungah end up joining Mr. Min Yoongi's Cafe?" Seojoon wasn't convinced yet. "Like I said before, there were certain misunderstandings that were created between me and Taehyung. Back then I was still trying to figure out my feelings for him...I was frustrated and...and I ended up mistreating him...he left...I couldn't stop him....I got to know from Bogum that he wasn't aware of the thing that he was supposed to be my temporary sex partner...... By that time I had fallen in love with him....I tried to find him.....," Seokjin broke down into tears. He couldn't continue. Hoseok hugged him from behind. "Taehyung started working at Min Yoongi's Cafe and stayed at his apartment as a paying guest. We were unaware of that. Jin Hyung had suffered a lot..it was only after two years that we came to know about Taehyung's working in the cafe," Jungkook continued with a "don't you dare talk shit about Jin Hyung" look on his face. "All of us were at faults but then the two of them were destined to meet. They love each other and that's what actually matters," said Bogum.

"Hmmm....thank you for being Honest with us about that. All that matters for us is Taehyung's safety and happiness," said Seojoon, after taking a deep breath. Woosik and Hyungsik were too shocked to even speak and Peakboy was still lying on the floor, subtly screaming, dreaming about handsome Demon Seokjin trying to tear open Virgin Fairy Taetae's clothes forcefully by now.

....4)