Keeping an Eye

"Yoongi Hyung! I want to clarify things on behalf of Hoseok Hyung-" Jungkook was stopped midway by the Grumpy Cat Yoongi 😾. "Whae-whae-?? So that pervy coward Hobi didn't even have the guts to face me himself, huh? Go away, my eyes have seen enough! Take Jimin and leave," Yoongi tried to close the door at Jungkook's face but the latter managed to enter into the cafe somewhat forcefully. "Please listen...that lady, she was trying to force herself upon Jin Hyung and when he tried to push her away, she collided with Hoseok Hyung-" Jungkook tried to explain but then Yoongi cut his words again. " Yeah, yeah! Everybody turns into a 'slut' for your Jin Hyung and you guys....Take Jimin and leave already....I wish the Woogas would have asked to take pabo Jiminah too. Another 2 Lacs Won for him. They could have taken Me too for another 5 lacs Won. That way, I would have got Money plus vacation. Would have even left associations with you Moon Enterprises perverts...," Yoongi growled. "Hoseok Hyung could not come coz he is still in trauma. He would definitely talk to you about that later...plz...," said Jungkook. "He is scared to face me coz he is guilty. Tell Hobi that I said "fuck you, Hobi" to him once again," Yoongi disappeared through the back door of the Cafe into his apartment.

'Wait! Did Yoongi Hyung just say that he is even ready to offer Jimin Hyung and himself too to the Woogas for money....?' Yeonjun's eyes almost bulged out, thinking about that.

Jungkook left with Jimin after his failed attempt to convince Yoongi on behalf of Hoseok. "Don't worry, he would be back to normal soon," Jimin tried to cheer Jungkook up as he looked a bit confused and uncertain.
.
.
.
.
[In the Morning]

Soobin smiled the brightest smile of his life when he saw his Lord Kim Seokjin stopping his car outside his Mansion (Soobin lives in his cousin Namjoon's mansion), dressed up in a cool shirt, hot denims and equally hot Sunglasses, waving at him and signalling him to get in.

They drove off to Jeju.

"Namjoonie left for work?" asked Seokjin, while driving, and with his left hand, he turned on the music. "Hyung is out of station. He has gone to Ilsan for a meeting. That's why my friends who works there have gone to Jeju for a short trip," replied Soobin, while munching on the potato chips. He offered some to his Lord too. His lord ate, and thus, he got blessed. Smiling his bunny smile.
.
.
.
.
[At Jeju]

It was now 4pm in the evening and Taehyung and the Woogas took some cool photos at the beach🏖️ after having an amazing lunch. The Woogas laid on the relaxing chairs while Taehyung hummed a song and strolled through the beach in a loose shirt and shorts. 'I wonder why Seokjin has not called me for even once today. He did not even reply to my Good-Morning-greeting-with-a virtual-kiss message properly. I sent him a "good morning kiss" video and he just wrote "Good Morning" in reply...Is he not missing me?' Taehyung thought in his mind and frowned.

And just then Tae felt a sudden squeeze on his butt and got startled. "Eeeeeeeehhhhhh! How Dare You touch my Butt?? You Pervert!" Tae screamed at the tall and seemingly young-handsome-rich man in sunglasses and a mask with fox 🦊 prints on it, who just gave his butt a good squeeze out of nowhere. The companion of the young man who too was wearing sunglasses, a hat and a bunny printed mask 🐇tried to pull him and run away after uttering "Sorry about that, plz don't mind him"  but Tae stood in front of them, blocking their path. "Mr.! I am talking to you! Why did you Touch My Butt? 🍑 Do you want me to report you to the authorities for Sexual Assault?? Seojoonie Hyung!" Tae warned the masked young man and turned and called out to Seojoon and the Woogas for help. When he turned back, the pervy young man and his companion were nowhere to be seen. They escaped.

"What happened, Taehyungah?" Seojoon and the other Woogas came running to Tae. "A pervert tried to grab my butt!" Tae cried. 
.
.
.
.
"Seokjin Sunbaenim! You should have shown your face to Taehyung Ssii. I really got nervous, I feel bad for running away," Soobin was worried. "Even I feel bad that Tae is now tensed and shocked... it's my fault..It was my plan to keep an eye on him from afar for a while...I could have been patient. The moment I saw him, I just couldn't resist," Seokjin was trying to catch a breath.

"Hey! Taehyun! Beomgyu!" Soobin waved at his friends as he spotted them. The two couldn't recognize Soobin instantly as he was wearing a mask and sunglasses, but they could tell by his voice after sometime that it was him. "Woah! Soobin! We weren't expecting that you would come. What a pleasant surprise!" exclaimed Taehyun and Beomgyu. "And-?" the two got confused as they saw another person with Soobin, giving out young-handsome-rich vibes even in mask and sunglasses. "It's Seokjin Sunbaenim," replied Soobin. "Oh! Hello, Sir!" Beomgyu and Taehyun greeted him as they weren't expecting to see Seokjin there with Soobin. "Hueningkai went to Ilsan with Namjoon Sunbaenim," said Taehyun. "I know, I had a talk with Hueningkai last evening," replied Soobin. Beomgyu and Taehyun shared a glance and kept quiet. They wanted to tell something to Soobin, but then Seokjin was there with him so, they decided to stay quiet.
.
.
.
.
Soobin and Seokjin had to change their clothes and masks in order to not get caught by Tae and the Woogas. Soobin, Taehyun and Beomgyu chatted for a while, spending the sunset time at the beach, while Seokjin kept watching Tae and the Woogas from afar through his Binoculars.

...9)