Who is in Charge Tonight?

🔞🔞
Grab your bottles of Hobi Water💧💧

...

Seokjin's mouth left a moan as his sexy Voo jumped up on the bed and sat on top of him, rubbing his clothed butt against Seokjin's bare throbbing WWH Cock. "B-Babe! Plz undo the handcuffs! I need to feel you with my hands!" Seokjin pleaded. Taetae smirked looking at his boyfriend's desperate face. "Heheh! Not Tonight, honey! Tonight is the night when the Baby Boy would be punishing the Daddy!" saying this, Taetae gave a hard lick over the tip of Seokjin's WWH Cock.
Seokjin at once moaned and threw his head back on the pillow, as his Voo began sucking on his hard Cock..his Worldwide Handsome hard cock...., like a total pro.."Voo..umm..Voo...ah-," Seokjin was a total mess..groaning with pleasure and lust, as his Voo kept sucking on his manhood like a lollipop. His mouth left a soft complaining moan when his Voo stopped all of a sudden. He kept watching his Voo with his lustfilled eyes as his Voo took off his paw-gloves and began pulling down his black lace panty. And then it got stuck...because of the wild cat tail that we was wearing. Seokjin saw that. "Babe! Let me help you out. Undo my handcuffs plz," Seokjin offered to help. "Nope! Not Tonight, I said," Taetae, with some struggle, finally pulled off his lace panty, revealing his cock and rounded buttcheeks. A loud moan escaped from Seokjin's mouth, upon seeing his Voo naked. Looking super cute & hot in a wild cat tail and ears.

"Babe! What's the purpose of these animal tails and ears??" Seokjin was still confused. "We are roleplaying. Me as a Wild Cat Omega and you as a Wolf Alpha," Taetae replied cutely, pawing Seokjin's Worldwide Handsome face with his paw-gloves. "Different species are mating??? How is that even possible? Also, what's an Omega and an Alpha?" Seokjin was even more confused now. "Oho! You won't understand. You are so boring. Am I not your "Wild Cat?' And you were making faces when I could not recognize your Iron Man Robert Kim," Taetae pouted & got down from the bed. "Robert Downey Jr.," said Seokjin. "Whatever-," replied Taetae. He began looking for something in his luggage bag. "Babe! Undo my handcuffs, plz. Let me eat you. My Worldwide Handsome Cock is rockhard. I need to fuck you right now! Don't tell me that you are punishing me for that Iron Man case, we made up after that, right? " Seokjin begged desperately. "I am not done with what I was doing," Taetae chuckled and pulled out a black silk blindfold from his bag and covered Seokjin's eyes with it.

"V-voo.....!" Seokjin bit on his lips as he felt the light touch of a furry tail upon his sensitive Cock, followed by Taetae's hot tongue attacking his chest, his hard abs and then his WWH Cock again. He groaned as he could now feel Taetae's mouth over his balls. Taetae bit them lightly, sending waves of hot pleasure all over Seokjin's body. Seokjin groaned loudly, as he chased his orgasm. He released his milky white seeds and he was pretty sure that his Voo's lips had drips of his cum but Alas! his eyes were covered with the black blindfold and thus, he was missing out on that beautiful sight of his sexy Voo. "V-voo! Plz! Undo the Blindfold! I need to see your Face! Fuck!!! Babe! Ah! Why are you punishing me like this, Voo?" Seokjin screamed desperately. Taetae chuckled, licking off the whole of Jin's cum from his own lips. He then sat upon Seokjin's thighs and positioned his butthole upon Seokjin's WWH Cock and inserted it inside of him carefully. "Damn it! Tae!!!!" Seokjin groaned, as his WWH Cock felt the sudden hotness & tightness. Taetae moaned loudly with pain as it took him sometime to adjust. After a while, Taetae began riding Seokjin's WWH Cock at full speed. Moaning continuously with both pain & pleasure. Seokjin was going crazy. His WWH Cock was getting devoured by his Voo's Hot Butthole and his Voo's sexy moans were turning him wild. "Damn!!! Voo! Fuck! Let me see your Face!!! Let me see you riding my WWH Cock!!! Babe! Undo my blindfold! Let me touch you, Voo! Undo my handcuffs! Let me fuck you senseless!!! Voo!! Plz!!!" Seokjin kept pleading.

Taetae, without pulling out Seokjin's Cock, bent forward a little and finally undid Seokjin's blindfold and handcuffs. Seokjin's hands at once attacked Voo's curves and his eyes scanned his sinful beauty. He held Tae by his waist and kept thrusting into his GSpot at full speed, making Tae's body to bounce, as he kept riding his WWH Cock. They moaned with pleasure as they chased their orgasms and came together. Tae almost passed out with all that hot sex he had with his lover. He got ticklish upon feeling Seokjin's Wolf Tail being rubbed upon his soft belly. He pulled Seokjin's face closer to his lips and they kissed each other for a long minute, before they pulled the blanket over their bodies and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
[Next Morning]

The two of them visited the Vatican Museum, the Colloseum, the Pantheon, etc. and video-called Jungkook & Jimin from those places.

"Woah! Taehyungah! We too are having fun here in Tokyo! Can't wait to share all the details with you," Jimin beamed with happiness. "Heheheh! Me too," Taetae smiled his boxy smile as he got back-hugged by Seokjin.

...25)