Trouble!

"Jin Hyung?" Hoseok coughed. "Y-Yess...come in, P-plz," Seokjin stuttered, signalling to the three clients from Smile Corporation to take their seats, while adjusting his pants and quickly closing the message box in his phone. The Boss Lady of Smile Corporation, Ms. Elizabeth, who had her cleavage on display through her not-so-decent-for-work black dress was quick enough to notice Seokjin's boner and so, she smirked at the nervous and sweating handsome CEO of the Glorious Moon Enterprises, aka Kim Seokjin, while her two assistants who seemed to be like her Literal Bouncers, kept staring at Seokjin mechanically, mouths fully shut.

The meeting continued for a while and Seokjin kept gulping and blinking his eyes hundreds of times out of nervousness as he could notice Ms. Elizabeth staring right into his eyes while he talked, her hands running over her exposed cleavage all this while, to distract him. And just then he received another message from Tae. After giving it a second thought, he decided to halt the meeting and check Tae's message (yes, he chose Tae over his ongoing meeting and dug his own grave). Tae sent him a close-up pic of his butt, and so, the WWH snake between Seokjin's legs began swaying. "E-excuse Me!" Seokjin got nervous and drank water from his glass but then he choked and ended up coughing. "Owww! Are you okay? Mr. Kim Seokjin?" Ms. Elizabeth asked in a seductive tone while cupping her own boobs lightly and staring right at Seokjin's erection. "Y-yeah! I-I am fine. Completely fine," Seokjin stuttered while trying to cover his boner with some papers that were lying on the desk, pretending to go through those, keeping them on his lap. But, Alas! One slight movement of the snake between his legs and those papers fell on the floor.

"Owwww! Ummm..let me help you," Ms. Elizabeth "moaned" and bent down and showed 70% of her boobs to Seokjin in the name of helping him with the fallen papers. Seokjin sweated heavily out of nervousness and turned his head away.

The meeting continued for a while and Seokjin, like a good loyal-to-Voo gentleman, avoided eye contact with Ms. Elizabeth for the rest of the meeting. "Let's conclude this meeting, then?" Seokjin got up from his seat. "Ummmm....you two, wait outside, I have some confidential conversation with Mr. Kim Seokjin," Ms. Elizabeth smirked and Seokjin gulped. The two Assistants cum bouncers left from the room, leaving Seokjin alone with the predatory Elizabeth.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Seokjin's eyes bulged out and he stuttered when he saw Elizabeth pulling down her dress to her waist, exposing her huge boobs completely. "Ummm...do you think I didn't notice your cute erection the moment I walked in? The way you kept staring at my boobies. Honey! They are all yours," Elizabeth advanced towards Seokjin, cornering him and bringing her exposed boobs close to his face. Seokjin looked like a cornered rat, trying to Dodge those huge boobs which is now barely a centimetre away from his mouth. "Stop It!" Seokjin pushed her with great force and she ended up colliding with Hoseok, who just came in thinking that the meeting got over.

"..............," Hoseok's brain stopped functioning. As if seeing a topless booby woman in his Jin Hyung's Office room wasn't enough, Yoongi entered into Seokjin's room with the monthly bill in his hand and he was in complete shock. "Whae-Whae-??????.....Fuck You, Hobi!" Yoongi showed his middle finger to Hoseok before Kicking him on his butt and thus, poor Hobi landed on the floor on top of the topless lady. He cried as his mind kept thinking about the misunderstanding with Yoongi just now, while his face was now on Elizabeth's bare cleavage, being cushioned by her boobs from both sides, and that was enough to give horny Ms. Elizabeth an orgasm.

Seokjin stayed there watching the dreadful scene before his eyes, like a cornered rat......

....7)

....
A/N : Did y'all miss the Woogas in this Chapter?
The Woogas' reunion show aired today (probably Choi Woosik's talkshow) and Taehyung was literally looking like the Omega of the Pack 🤧🤧💗💗

A/N : Did y'all miss the Woogas in this Chapter? The Woogas' reunion show aired today (probably Choi Woosik's talkshow) and Taehyung was literally looking like the Omega of the Pack 🤧🤧💗💗