Pre-Engagement Honeymoon?

Taetae opened the door of the Conference hall, earning the attention of everyone present there (the Woogas, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yeonjun and Soobin) and for a moment, CEO Seokjin, who was speaking, paused automatically and kept staring at his Voo.

Taetae ignored his CEO boyfriend's desperate glance and slowly cat-walked towards the Woogas. "Seojoonie Hyung!" Tae hugged the CEO of the Wooga Enterprises, who in return petted him. Tae made sure to look at the poker faced Seokjin (who was trying his best not to get jealous. Especially for the sake of "professionalism and business ethics") to see his reactions.

Tae, the Secretary of Moon Enterprises' CEO Kim Seokjin, took his seat amongst the Woogas in the meeting. 'Oh, Man! Looks like Taehyung Hyung still watches loads of Dramas to try jealousy-tricks during an ongoing professional meeting like this' Yeonjun thought in his mind.

Soon the meeting ended and Seokjin and Hoseok shook their hands with the Woogas. "Looking forward to more collaborations in the future," Seojoon was totally satisfied. "My pleasure," replied Seokjin.

The Woogas were getting ready to leave, when their flock was joined by another little birdie named Taetae. "Voo! Where are you going?" Seokjin was too much surprised (and shocked) to not ask. "I'll be staying at the Wooga Mansion," Taetae replied haughtily. "W-whaatt?? I-I mean..t-till when?" Seokjin fumbled, and Taetae victoriously smirked at that. The Woogas and Hoseok were finding the whole drama hilarious. Yeonjun was still quietly judging Taetae's limit of being too dramatic. Only Soobin, the No. 1 Devotee's (of Lord Kim Seokjin) heart was crying as his Lord instantaneously got nervous when his beloved said that he would stay at "other men's abode" and not at his'.

"I don't know. It depends. Till my mood gets better," Taetae threw tantrums and left with the Woogas, who were trying to suppress their laughters.

Seokjin stood there clueless and Hoseok didn't know, whether to stop giggling or to console the clueless pouty CEO.
.
.
.
.
[At the Moon Mansion]

Seokjin watched a football match with Jungkook, after returning from the Office. It was almost dinner time. "Jimin said that he would go out for shopping tomorrow before we leave for Japan. He would come here with his luggages in the evening," said Jungkook, while sharing a drink with his Yeobo Jin Hyung. "Woah!....hmm...now I miss Tae even more..I don't know what's up with him ..," Seokjin was already missing his Voo. "Eat your dinner and fall asleep. He would surely come back tomorrow morning," Jungkook tried to console Jin before leaving from his room.

Seokjin was switching channels on the TV, mind fixated upon his Voo. 'He didn't even call me for once or sent me any messages....I can't sleep without him....Alright, Seokjinnie! Man up! Just go and claim your bratty Baby Boy. Be the Daddy that you are!" Seokjin was a bit drunk now. He took his car's keys and drove off straight to the Wooga Mansion.
.
.
.
.
[At the Wooga Mansion]

"Oh, my little virgin Fairy Taetae! You used to be like a fresh blooming bud. My heart cries to see you like this. That Demon Seokjin, like a lustful honey bee, has sucked off your honey charms," Peakboy cried. "I would not lie, I did feel the presence of negative forces in the Moon Mansion," added Woosik. "Ghosts! Yeah, right!! I heard the screams of not one but two ghosts that night! And not just that, the ghosts sounded quite vulgar too," Hyungsik's eyes almost bulged out upon remembering the incidents from that night. "You guys, give him a break!...Taehyungah! Tell me, what are you really up to?" Seojoon held Tae's hands affectionately and asked him softly. "Seojoonie Hyung!..I want him to spend some alone time with me before we get engaged....," admitted Tae.
.
.
.
.
Seokjin parked his car inside the Wooga Mansion's compound and ran straight inside, looking for his Voo, quickly responding to the watchguards' bows on his way. "Tae! Tae? Voo! Where are you? Seojoonie Hyung! I am here!" Seokjin called out loudly, standing at the centre of the Mansion's living hall. The Woogas and Tae appeared and came downstairs towards the half-drunk Seokjin. Tae closed the distance between him and Seokjin, standing right in front of him. "Tae! I miss you already! I came here to take you back with me. Punish me, but not in this way. Come back with me, baby, please don't do this to me," Seokjin ran his fingers over Tae's locks. Tae forcefully cupped Seokjin's cheeks in return, taking everyone including Seokjin himself by surprise.

"Take me to Italy! For a Pre-Engagement Honeymoon! Yes or Yes???" Taetae commanded plus asked in a dominating tone.

...20)