You Don't Know Him?

[Next Morning at the Moon Enterprises]

Taehyung and Seokjin entered into the. Moon Enterprises together, interlocking their arms so as to make an indirect "public statement" that they are together and are going to get engaged soon.

Taehyung deliberately stopped near the receptionists' desk and smirked at both Irene and Sana, like he was indirectly saying "I know very well that the two of you were involved in the plan with Karin again to create misunderstandings between me and my would-be Husband. So sorry that your plan has failed."

Irene and Sana's jaws dropped completely. More so when Seokjin wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer, as they walked into Seokjin's office room together.
.
.
.
.
[That night at the Moon Mansion]

The Woogas sat together at the Moon Mansion with Namjoon from the Persona Enterprises and Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook to discuss about a side-project while drinking. Tae was in a good mood, so, he helped the chefs in dinner preparation. 

"How about we enjoy an Avengers Movie while we have our dinner?" suggested Seokjin. Being an ardent fan of the Marvel Movies, Seojoon agreed. Seojoon and Seokjin were bonding well over the movie and then Tae, followed by the Butlers, appeared there with the food.

"Who is that guy?" Tae just asked that and it was like the Biggest Mistake that he had made in his whole life. Hoseok, who was giggling a moment ago, was now completely silent and his jaw dropped. Namjoon stood up from his seat and stared at Taehyung in disbelief. Jungkook was sitting there and had a disgusted expression on his face. The Woogas reacted as if their Team has lost a match and then Tae's eyes finally landed upon his man, Kim Seokjin. Seokjin was standing, with both hands on both sides of his hips, watching the ceiling and sighing. "Voo! How could you not recognise Robert Downey Jr.? He played the role of Tony Stark! Iron Man!" Seokjin sighed lightly, still watching the ceiling, refusing to meet eyes with the afraid baby bear Taetae, who had a guilt-striken expression on his pretty face now, as if he has committed a big crime. 

They all ate their dinner silently. Taetae tried to get some reactions out of Seokjin, but, alas! Seokjin was concentrating on eating silently. Taetae got nervous and Seojoon noticed that. "Seokjinah, it can happen. It's not Tae's fault or something. He just couldn't recognize Robert Downey Jr.," Seojoon advocated on behalf of Taetae, who was nodding, staring at Seokjin with puppy eyes. "I am smelling an upcoming domestic violence," Woosik spoke in a low voice to Hyungsik and the latter asked him to stay quiet but then it was enough for the others to overhear their secret "little conversation". "My Virgin-little-Fairy-Taetae! *Sobs* I can picturise the Demon king Seokjin bare-bottom spanking my Virgin little Taetae with his belt tonight, because of this," Peakboy blurted out and as usual, nobody minded him.
.
.
.
.
The Woogas & Namjoon left for their own Mansions after dinner. It was bedtime now. Taetae wore a sexy nightdress and snuggled next to the already asleep (or acting to be sleeping) Seokjin. "Baby! Stop acting already. I know that you are awake. Don't you want sex?" Tae ran his long fingers over Seokjin's clothed dick seductively and asked sexily. "Please, babe. I am not in the mood right now," Seokjin replied in his still feeling-betrayed tone, hugging his Iron Man Plushie. "Please! Is Robert XYZ, whatever.. more important to you than me?" Taehyung climbed upon Seokjin and spoke in pout. "Babe! I love you...but Iron Man is a big part of my childhood...how could you not know him. Didn't you watch the Avengers movies with me last week???? Oh! Now I know! You weren't paying attention to those movies at all....!" Seokjin almost cried.

Taehyung tried to kiss Seokjin and the latter just placed his palm upon Taehyung's soft lips, stopping him from kissing. "Babe plz! I am not in the mood right now!" Seokjin almost shouted at Taehyung.

Taetae couldn't take it anymore.  He sobbed and ran away from Seokjin's bedroom to the room where he used to stay when he was first brought to the Moon Mansion more than two years ago. He jumped on the bed and hugged his pillow, crying.

On the other hand, Seokjin hugged his Iron Man Plushie and thought about Tae in his mind. 'God! I shouldn't have turned Voo down. He was looking Sexy As Fuck and was smelling like a whole meal'. 

...15)