Clarifications

"Jin Hyung! Yoongi isn't even listening. That night,...Jungkookie went to Suga & Spice that night to pick Jimin up and also to clear the things on my behalf, but Yoongi just totally ignored any of his pleads. I tried to call him up yesterday but then he messaged me "Fuck You" and sent a photo of his Middle Finger, before blocking my number....Jin Hyung! I don't know what to do....My Kitty is grumpy....I won't lie, I am a bit afraid to face him alone, even though we were not at fault...Jin Hyung!..*sobs*...I can't live without Yoongi," cried Hoseok. "Let me just wash up, then we will go to Suga & Spice," said Seokjin. Jungkook nodded from the room's door.
.

.
.
.
Tears rolled down from Taehyung's big eyes. He regained his composure and searched for Karin's phone number in his phone coz two years ago, he had her number saved in his contact list.

Karin smirked as she got a call from Taehyung. 'He must have called up to thank me for saving his life. Seokjin and him are definitely breaking up. Yes!' she thought in her mind.

Karin : Owww! Taehyung Ssii! I am feeling so sorry for you-
Taehyung : How dare you take pictures of my boyfriend's boner without his consent? Could you please leave us alone? Stop trying to create misunderstandings between me and Seokjin. It's futile!

Saying this, Tae cut the call and bursted into tears. Seokjin entered into the room and saw his Voo crying. "Babe! What happened?" Seokjin got nervous. He sat on the bed and cupped Taehyung's cheeks. "Karin sent these to me. I called her up and scolded and warned her.....Seokjin...just tell me these are not true....," Taehyung looked at Seokjin with teary hopeful eyes. Seokjin got shocked for a moment when he saw those pictures. 1) Seokjin's mending to his boner, sitting on his leather chair in his Office room. 2) Ms. Elizabeth's cleavage 3) Ms. Elizabeth's exposed boobies just a centimetre away from Seokjin's face 4) Hoseok lying on the topless Elizabeth and his face being cushioned by her boobs.

"Taehyung! Let me explain!...These are not completely true...remember, I asked for your pics the day before yesterday when you were at Jeju and I was in the Office?" Seokjin sounded desperate. "My Butt Pics?" Tae asked, shedding a tear while hopefully entangling his fingers with Seokjin's crooked ones. "Yes, YOUR butt pics-" replied Seokjin, but then his words were cut by Tae. "But that's not my butt... that's a woman's boobs...," Tae cried softly, looking into Seokjin's eyes. "Babe, plz listen to me...I got turned on by seeing your pics, I nearly forgot that I had a meeting with Ms. Elizabeth of Smile Corporation that day. She misunderstood the whole situation, or perhaps she wanted all of that, and so once the meeting got over, she asked her guards to leave and at once cornered me, exposing her chest...suggesting me directly to take her...I pushed her and then she collided with Hobi, who had just entered into the room at that very moment...Even Yoongi misunderstood the things and kicked Hobi and he ended up falling upon her... So, it was Karin's plan, huh! She sent you pictures of selective moments that  fitted into her narratives...," Seokjin was gritting his teeth in anger. Tae stared at him for a while and then calmed him down with a short cheek kiss.

"Deep down I knew that you wouldn't do anything to hurt me..," said Tae. "It's a miracle that I managed to survive in those two years without you. So, I would definitely not try nasty and ridiculous ways to mess with my own life support system, would I?" Tae was overwhelmed by Seokjin's reply. They cuddled each other for a while.
.
.
.
.
[At Suga & Spice]

Seokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook went to Suga & Spice. Yoongi was about to close the Cafe when they all came in. Seokjin and Hoseok narrated the whole thing to Yoongi. Yoongi wasn't 100% convinced, but he still decided to give a chance to Hoseok. Afterall, it was him who kicked Hobi because of which the poor guy ended up getting cushioned by Elizabeth's boobs. "You know, I actually laughed seeing the photos. And got annoyed too," said Yoongi. "Hyung, you too saw the photos?" Taehyung was surprised to know. "Why? Yes, that Karin lady sent a mail to me too attaching all those photos. Is she 'that' stupid that she sent me the "cushioned by boobs" pic whereas I was the one who kicked Hobi and he ended up falling upon that Elizabitch or whatever...not my concern....God! That Karin bitch mailed me on my Cafe's email address. The audacity!" Yoongi was fuming coz his morning begun with a stupid mail, with some equally stupid pics attached... "Awwww! My Sugar kitty!" Hoseok cooed at Yoongi cupping his cheeks, which earned him a punch on his crotch. "No touching for One Week! " declared Yoongi, and stormed into his apartment. Hoseok cried. Taehyung tried to console the weeping Hobi. "One week is still better than breaking up," Tae spoke a truth. "Alright! It's only a week's sacrifice! This is my punishment for turning my Sugar Kitty into a Grumpy Cat. I'll go through it!" Hoseok motivated himself. "Eeeeeeehhh! That's the spirit!" Taetae cheered for him and even Jimin joined him in it. "Hyung loves you...and this whole incident just proved it," said Jimin, sharing an assuring smile with Jungkook, who was watching the whole thing silently.

Hoseok's mood lightened up and he returned to the Moon Mansion with Jungkook, Seokjin and Taehyung. Atleast the misunderstandings got cleared.

...14)