𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Coach finally had me out on the field but too bad that wasn't gonna last long.

I had finally seen Terez and I was all too excited for my chat with him.

"Aye T lemme speak with you for a moment." I said signaling him over to me.

The second he saw me he smiled and happily walked over to me. Once he saw me up close he furrowed his brows.

"What's wrong br-" I didn't let him finish I punched him clean to the ground and before I could get anymore hits in the team moved me from him.

I also forgot I brung shy to the practice with me because she was the first person running down the bleachers to check on me.

"Oh my gosh why would you do that you could get suspended." She said examining my first and leg making sure I was t having any complications.

"That nigga a bitch T my own mother raised you and you gonna disrespect my mother parenting by puttin yo hands on a woman?" I asked watching everyone's eyes except shy's go wide.

"Let's not do this here Karter." Shy said lookin away

"She fuckin gorgeous and you treated her like a rug and walked over her I guarantee I'll have your head if I ever see you near her again." I said as I pulled shy into my arms so that I could walk to the coaches office and receive my warning or consequences.

"That was so embarrassing." Shy mumbled looking away from me.

I didn't bother to speak I was still pretty upset about everything.

"Ight I'm sentencing you to a month of probation I only wanna see you here for practices and at the games on the sidelines as for Terez I'll have him transferred to another team we don't support that kind of behavior here I assure you Miss Shy." Coach said getting up from the desk to redeem my probation slip.

In an hour we were home completing stretches but I couldn't concentrate forreal.

I kept having side thoughts about Shy.

She had me doing this exercise where she was on top of me pushing my leg up and down.

"Does this feel fine?" She asked locking eyes with me.

She's beautiful I don't know how I missed it before she had these doe eyes that gave her that innocent look with perfect breast that sat perfectly without a bra In sight.

Dimples that only showed when she was deeply impressed and hips that strutted like a model any time she walked.

Not to mention her luscious full pouty lips I want to kiss those lips.

"Karter..." Shy spoke smiling slightly.

"Shit my fault this fine." I said snapping out of my thoughts.

Almost minutes later Dinah was busting through the door of my house and yelling at Shy.

"Bitch Ima whoop your ass you got both my clients in big trouble my man is on probation and Terez your BOYFRIEND is being transferred Ima beat the fuck out of you." Dinah said taking off her bag, rings, and shoes.

"Why you wanna fight me tho?" Shy asked crossing her arms. I was confused about it too. There was no reason for how Dinah was acting at all.

"Baby she got you on probation." Dinah said smiling at me as I moved my posterior from Shy

"I punched him because what he did was wrong if I put my hands on you Dinah wouldn't you want someone to fight for you that's all I did for shy." I spoke confused at the whole situation.

"You fucking her or something it seems like you up her pussy too much for me." Dinah spoke.

"Get the fuck out my face Dinah you sound dumb." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"No nigga your dumb if you hit me and I was a down ride or die like I always have been I would've never told a soul I wouldn't jeopardize your future because I feel hurt shy you are weak! Because of you two peoples careers could decline but you don't care right as long as your feelings are fixed." Dinah huffed pointing the blame towards Shy who started sniffling before walking upstairs to her room.

"Dinah we done." I said going upstairs to get all her shit.

"What!" She screamed in shock.

"All my years in being with you ian cheat Ian abuse you I did whatever whenever but I started seeing the real you since Shy been here you all about the money and that's green as fuck the fact that I could push you down a flight of stairs and you telling me that you wouldn't tell because my career more important than your life and safety is crazy not to mention you insecure over a woman who doesn't even wear crop
Tops or sexy lingerie that's sad and pathetic and I'm done with it." I spoke waving as I close the door in her face.

Immediately I went to check in Shy seeing her on her bed with her legs crossed.

"I think you did what's right her mental is fucked up never let anyone talk you down or put they hands on you and if they do tell me I'm always here for you." I said pulling her into deep hug.

"Do you think I'm weak?" She asked examining my
Face.

"Weak people are people who don't say anything when bad has swung there way I don't think your weak because you told me what happened and that's what makes you strong." I said staring at her.

I then noticed she had a large white tee shirt with nothing under I could clearly see her chocolate nipples that poked through her shirt.

"You cold?" I asked trying to maintain eye contact.

"No-Well yeah kinda." She spoke rubbing her neck.

"Your killing me." I mumbled so she couldn't hear my words.

"Likewise." She said smartly before getting up.

"Huh?" I asked looking up at her.

"I asked if you wanted a Budweiser from the kitchen the guys left a tone of that stuff in there." She said smiling.

"No that not what you said." She turned her head to the side and furrowed her brows.

"I don't know what you mean." She said simply.

"I said..nevermind my fault." She smiled heading out the room to go grab a beer.

I know she didn't say Budweiser or maybe she did ion kno I'm high off these meds

More on the way