𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐡𝐲

"I thought I said I don't date players." I said looking at Terez.

I watched him bite his lip then chuckle

"But Ma I'm not a player." He said trying to tempt me.

"Ohhh so your not a Football player you regular." I spoke giggling watching Karter making sure he was doing his stretches.

"If you don't leave my wife alone." Zen spoke pushing Terez away from me.

"Hey lil mama how you doin." Zen asked wrapping his arms around my neck.

"How are you doing Zen still smoking after practice?" He backed up and held his hands up in surrender.

"Ian even mean it you know jus jokes." Zen spoke backing up making me chuckle.

I walked over to Karter and helped him up.

"This frustrating as fuck I can't do shit." Karter huffed in frustration.

"Well that's not true your getting better at your lunges and stretches." I said trying to encourage him.

He continued to put himself down so I pushed him on the ground he mugged the hell out of me but I smiled crossing my arms.

"Why the fuck would you push me I'm injured." He said getting up by himself to curse me out.

I wouldn't have pushed him down if I didn't know it wouldn't hurt and that he couldn't get up by himself.

"You can yell at me forever and say I'm a bad therapist but a good therapist will do the longest safest routine for there patient so I'll take my chances being bad. You want get back on the field fast but claim you can't do shit and it's my fault but you fell without pain and stood up with ease." I said cheesing looking at his facials.

"Look Karter I know football is ur passion and it's hard to let it go I understand you want to be back in it and I get that but I'm asking you for two months of no football it's messing with your mental and I need all of you intact in order to deliver a speedy recovery. I spoke watching him debate with himself.

"As long as I can watch the games please let me at least have that." Karter spoke. I nodded my head and helped him off the field.

"So I want you to start practicing walking a little more frequently since you can stand on the leg and get up correctly." I spoke and he nodded.

"Okay one step at a time up the bleachers." I spoke holding his hand while he stepped slowly up the stairs.

He hissed slightly with each movement since the pressure was applied.

"Can we stop it hurt." He spoke.

We had made it to the tenth stair which was fine so I let him rest and drink sum water.

"Heyyy baby momma." Terez spoke sitting next to me making me sigh and Karter roll his eyes.

"Just let me take you on one date I promise you'll enjoy it." Terez spoke.

I giggled and shook my head no.

"It's other girls on the sea." Karter spoke nudging for Terez to leave.

"I don't care how many more are in the sea I want her she's my mermaid I want her not no guppies." I laughed.

It caught me off guard he was funny.

"See look I can make you laugh like that all the one of you just go on one date with me." I rolled my eyes.

"I will surely think about it." I spoke with a soft smile graced on my lips.

"Ight I can deal with that." He spoke winking at me before walking off.

"You got some real admirers on this damn team." Karter spoke stretching his leg.

"I noticed apparently I'm everyone's I believe it's called Woman Crush Eternity." Karter chuckled.

"Yeah I saw it on Instagram this morning you famous now low key how you feel?" Karter asked I simply shrugged.

"I mean it makes no difference it is slightly annoying having to have security and block people from my messages." I spoke watching Karter facial expression.

He looked like he was in disbelief of the response I had given.

"Your truly a different breed most girls would fawn over the fame." I looked off to the side watching the guys continue to practice.

"Fame doesn't mean much it just means you get more recognition my name is not Shy for no reason I truly don't like extra attention." I admitted

"It's not for everyone." Karter spoke attempting to stand up.

"If you want to go on that date with Terez then do that I'll be Ight at home I'll just call my mom up she'll make sure I'm straight." Karter spoke.

"No that's my job I can't just leave you for a stupid guy the date probably won't even go well there's no point in me going." I said trying to help him walk to wherever he was trying to go.

"I said go you been by my side for at least half the month just go on the date get out my house for a while." Karter suggested. It was clear he just wanted his space and me being out on a date was a good excuse for him.

"Are you positive?" I asked once again and he nodded.

"Okay then I'll go on a date." I spoke helping him into some sweats and a T-Shirt before helping him into the car before we went home.

"What's Terez's number?" I asked Karter.

He simply gave me the number and I was on the phone with Terez.

"Yeah so where would we go?" I asked needing to know what to wear.

"Oh okay that sounds fun I can't wait." I spoke smiling not like he could see but Karter could and his face looked disgusted.

I said my goodbyes before looking at Karter.

"What's wrong?" I asked I watched him shrug before speaking.

"I'm just thinking like what if you two end up being a couple couple that means even after my therapy you'll still be around I can barely tolerate you now I can't deal with you forever." Karter spoke. I rolled my eyes before slapping his shoulder gently.

"I'm looking at this date as a friendly matter so I doubt I'll be here forever." I spoke going into my purse before pulling out two peppermints. I ate one and handed him the other.

"You can stop pretending that you hate me it's okay to be cordial with me." I spoke while sucking on my peppermint.

"I never hated you I simply disliked your guts and if this is your way of asking to be friends then I accept your offer." I rolled my eyes at Karter and his childish ways.

"Okay Karter I accept your friendship request."