𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 & 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫

Heyyy so we hit 18.9k and I wanna say every day or every week my numbers for this book go up by a thousand. This book has always had a rank even when it didn't get updated for I think 🤔 1 or 2 years can't remember.

I wanna thank you guys for the inspiration and always supporting me y'all the best deadass.

Sooo I wanna interrupt the book for a moment and give you facts about me and a lil Q&A Ight so let's go...

So my real name is Elangee
(E•lawn•gee)

I'm sixteen!!! 🫣

I'm officially a Senior but I'm also already in college (Got questions on how just ask idc.)

I'm from Bronx, New York tho I was born in Yonkers (the ghetto!!!) I've lived in Atlanta for half my life I moved to GA in 4th grade but I visit my city often. I'm going to college up there as my escape from this hell hole

Oh and I'm a Scorpio ♏️

Now Q&A for the book and a few questions for you guys.

𝐐: isn't this book supposed to be about basketball not football was it a typo?
𝐀:Deadass had folks confused cuz of the intro to my book folks thought this book was about b ball player sikeeee!!! I know shit about Basketball so I stuck to my favorite sport.

𝐐: Is this book based off sum?
𝐀: my main inspiration on this book is the movie Just wright literally chose my career path cuz of that movie! But, there's this book called Show Me Ima share the picture. I didn't steal or nun but I saw the whole football thing and fallin in love with the client and was like I like that in book form and love how it looks in movie form and just said boom.

𝐐: How do you find your characters and why don't you ever share @'s you always say you forgot.
𝐀: I have a whole separate Instagram so I can follow and swipe for new characters I follow maybe a total of 3 to 5 hundred people to maintain original I don't wanna see the same characters ever! Now I don't share @'s because of what I just said I absolutely don't wanna see the same face in more than one book when people ask for @'s it's to make a book cuz they too lazy to find people of their own. I have actually changed characters when people use them in a book.

𝐐: I think you be doing too much about sharing @'s you don't own their face if you scared another book will outshine you say that.
𝐀: I think I do too much over the @'s too but look at it this way I find peoples faces based of they persona in the book I be searching for hours to find different shades eye colors and body types certain features the way they dress aesthetics everything and then I ask for permission to use their face others share @'s and get lucky enough for their book to blow because of the pretty faces on the cover I literally go the extra mile for my face claims.

Oh oh and also! I let a girl know the face claim one time and sis recreated my character she used the name I made and everything the book was god awful her paragraphs didn't separate her grammar was outrageously wrong and her plot sucked ass she used my character for visual aid and made my character look ugly. For that nobody get's @'s and when you share them in my comments I delete them. 🤷🏽‍♀️

𝐐: you be violating these negative Nancy's bro 😂😂
𝐀: and dooo cuz they weird one girl legit made a whole reading list called I don't like it soo don't read it like girl a list? You wanna be seen so boom there's a chapter about you. Then other girl mad she can't live the life of a fictional character so she start tryna put fiction and the real world into a comparison like a dummy. Idk folks just be tryin me my mouth lethal tho so they be feelin dat hurt 😅🤣🤣

Now questions for you guys

How y'all want this lil sit down with mommy to go? I got I made up in my mind but I still wanna lil drama in my life.

Girl or boy? Plz don't say no mf both cuz I promise if I make that happen y'all not getting no more.

How y'all liking these sex scenes? I feel like cuz I know now that I'm how to write it but like still very rookie at it so gimme suggestions word play dislikes and like yk pmo.

Shit that's question another thingy how Ik how to write about sex cuz ik some of y'all dead older than me and y'all be into this shit. Wattpad taught me all I know and I started off with white people books and they was so corny talm bout some damn cock 😂😂😂 wtf is a cock bitch the bird? Like I can't say dick and be normal. Gradually I worked my way to black books to much thug and gun violence ion like Shit like that no more I wanna see some black love the realllll good shit and then I dug and dug and finally got to the core of good sex scenes.

Anyway kid names?

What's y'all favorite thing or part about this book so far?

My fav is when Shy momma says I wanna divorce like she was so badass and it was funny cuz shit was outta the blue. That reminds me I gotta add details on her parents and they "divorce."

But yea that's all go back to the regular I'm done for now agai. Thank you guys so much for literally everything.

 Thank you guys so much for literally everything

She make good shit btw