𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Maybe we can double date sometime?" Dinah asked looking at Terez who was busy fixing Shy's hair.

"No." He said simply looking up at me.

I wasn't on crutches anymore but I had a limp to my walk I still worked with Shy so she could continue training my leg it's slowly gotten easier for me but I'm still missing out on my money.

"This almost counts as a double date Dinah." Shy said holding a smile onto her face.

I watched Dinah roll her eyes.

"I always come to they're draft events this makes me no difference." Dinah responded kissing my cheek before walking off.

Dinah and Shy couldn't get along even if they're names were peanut butter and Jelly. For some reason Dinah hated Shy and Shy didn't care she minded her own business and never pushed boundaries.

Because of Dinah hating on Shy so much Terez stopped being friendly towards her.

"Aye Lemme introduce my girl her names Lynaa say hi babe." Zen spoke coming up behind us as we all sat on the red vip couches.

"Hi." She said waving immediately her and Shy clicked. They were chatting it up smiling and everything.

"Aye can I speak with you for a minute?" Terez asked me. I lifted my eyebrow but nodded my head walking with him to a secluded area.

"I kno me and Shy been official and everything for a good month and some change but last night one of my old girlfriends was at a club with me and well..." he trailed off giving me the look.

"Damn nigga already cheating." I shook my head part of me was laughing at how soon but the other part was pissed that he'd cheat on Shy.

"Don't do that remember you cheated on Dinah right before your leg got fucked." Terez spoke.

"Yeah but I been with her mad long plus I received my karma for cheating on her and I told her that I cheated you nigga you just green." I said shaking my head.

"Look Ian come for judgment I came because I fucked up she a good woman and I know because she good she'll leave I needed to get it off my mind can you keep this secret between me and you?" Terez asked.

"Man whatever." I spoke waking off I locked eyes with Shy who had a smile on her face like usual.

"You okay, nervous?" She asked I shook my head.

"Nah just holding a lot on my shoulders." I said faking a smile.

"Well we can leave and I can massage your leg and we can start practicing football but you have to promise not to overwhelm yourself deal?" She asked holding out her hand.

"I'll say sea only if you agree to teach me Arabic?" She lifted up her eyebrow and giggled.

"It's hard to learn but I can try deal." I nodded my head shaking her hand.

"Deal." I grasped her hand helping her up as we walked to the entrance to leave.

"Wait Bae where you going?" Terez asked. He looked nervous you could tell that he thought I snitched.

"Oh I'm going to help Karter with his leg he's hurting a lot I knew I'd be too much at once I shouldn't have been so eager to bring him out." She said turning her attention towards Terez.

"Oh okay we'll do you need a ride?" Terez asked.

"Nah nigga I drove." I spoke grasping her hand as we walked to my car.

"I have a question." Shy spoke as I started the engine of my Tesla.

"Ask." I said reving the engine of the car as we started driving on the highway.

"If you caught Dinah texting another man.."

"I'm beating her fucking ass finding the nigga and burying his body." I said interrupting her.

She giggled but continued.

"I'm saying if she texted another man and you caught her and she hits you because of it should you leave?" Shy asked playing with her fingers.

To me it sounded like a cry for help. Me and Shy had been friends for a little while now and I could tell my her voice and her playing with her fingers that this happened to her.

"Did Terez hit you?" I asked her watching as she nodded her head. I pulled over in the side of the road before looking at her.

"But I mean it was my fault I was being nosey and..."

"Nah fuck allat I know your from Arabia and that shit may be normal and okay but in America if a man hits a woman it's abuse and they can go to jail he should've never put his fuckin hands on you and he will hear from me I promise you that." I said pulling her into my arms.

"I just I should've known better than to be nosey." She said crying as she put the blame on herself.

"It's not your fault Shy it's his." I spoke softly as I rubbed her exposed back.

I'm a man and although I have a girlfriend I still get triggered.

Rubbing her smooth coco skin and smelling her amazing Vanilla Rosé scent felt erotic to me and her doe eyes and pouty lips was always attractive to me not to mention her body figure she was a dime piece and I was slowly finding myself wanting her.

I let out a few coughs to ruin the moment as I drive us home not forgetting to call Terez to give him a piece of my mind luckily he didn't answer the phone otherwise a deathbed would have quickly been arranged.

This is here because I have nothing to do so here you go only chapter because again guys I'm on vacation.