𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐡𝐲
𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Karterrrr." I called walking around the house in just a bra and panties.

"What?" He yelled it was clear he was downstairs on the game so I walked downstairs seeing him with his leg not elevated.

"What the hell put your leg up right now." I immediately walked over and pushed a pillow towards his leg to elevate it.

"Woah..." Karter paused his game and looked me up and down before looking the other way.

"Aye I can see your nipple and shit where your clothes at." Karter asked.

I moved my body so that I was back in his view.

"I wanted to show you this." I lifted up my bra to show him my new nipple piercing.

"Wait shit." He closed his eyes and I frowned not understanding why he wouldn't view my nipple piercing.

"Shy you really test my patience." Karter spoke chuckling deeply with his eyes still closed.

"How am I testing you I don't understand?" I asked confused by the situation.

"God knows I'm a damn good gentleman and he keeps testing me so harshly." Karter mumbled.

"Can you please open your eyes I want to show you my piercing Ali and me went to get them yesterday we were supposed to get matching tattoos but she thought this looked too spiritual so I just go my own tattoo." I said rambling.

"Shy I'm gonna teach you this now because any other nigga will take advantage guys and girls unless they are your parents or spouses or are not supposed to view your body that's why my eyes are closed." Karter spoke.

I understood what he was saying now so I pulled my bra back down and covered myself with a blanket.

"Karter even friends cannot view my body?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Only if you are comfortable with them or if you trust that nothing dangerous or overwhelming will happen." Karter spoke looking at me before unpausing the game.

I took his controller and paused it again.

"Then that's good you can see my body." I said excitedly. He looked at me curiously before shaking his head with a smile.

"You gotta be doing this on purpose." He expressed before nodding his head in agreement as I removed my bra.

"I don't think it's all the way heeled because they're really swollen but it looks nice right?" I asked examining my piercing as I cupped my boobs in my arms.

I heard Karter mumble under his breath but I didn't quite catch it.

"Want to feel they're really swollen do you think that's okay?" I asked grabbing his hand to let him feel.

"It's fine everything on you is fine..." I heard him trail off before instantly removing his hand from my piercing.

"And my tattoo do you like it I know it still has plastic on it and stuff but it's beautiful right?" I asked he nodded removing his eyes from my chest before his eyes traveled to his pants.

"Ima take a shower put your bra on matter fact pajamas go put some on." Karter said before practically sprinting out of the living room.

I went upstairs to my room before viewing my messages and missed calls.

"Hey Terez how are you?" I asked looking through the camera of my iPhone 11 Pro.

"I'm good we still on for our date or are we changing days?" Terez asked.

"We're still on for Saturday but don't call it a date it's more like a apology meal and a possible makeup session." I said cheesing through the phone.

"Whatever I love you k Bae and I'm sorry for it all." Terez said kissing through the phone.

Love is a strong and hard word to say but one thing about it nobody could tell if you lied when using the word just cheese extra hard and hang up.

"I love you too Terez and I'll call you later." I said before ending the call.

A lot of people speculated that me and Terez broke up following the incident but nope we seperated and gathered our minds together before taking it slow slower than it first was tomorrow would be our first date after video chats and cellphone calls we were finally stepping out together and a part of me was nervous and on edge I know I'd receive backlash but the real issue is how I got Karter in trouble over a man I'm still seeing.

"Hey can you help clean my room with me tomorrow I have a lot of shit and my legs been killin me recently." He spoke coming into my room with a towel loosely playing along his hips.

"I-Yy-yes I can help you." I stuttered trying to get my mind out of the gutter I was used to seeing Karter walk around the house in just a towel sometimes just underwear and that was fine today I just had random inappropriate thoughts.

"Okay thanks." He spoke smiling.

"Wait before you go can we talk?" I asked he arched his eyebrows before coming to the rim of my bed before allowing me to speak.

"Me and Terez are not over and I have a date with him tomorrow are you fine with that I mean your career got hurt because of me I don't want to smile in your face while dating someone you almost tarnished your career for." I admitted playing with my fingers.

For some reason Karter held a displeased face before moving from my bed.

"Yeah that's straight Ima go stretch then call up a friend see you." He spoke closing the door to my room.

12 hours later

1:45 am

"Ahh yess Karter." I heard loud obnoxious moans coming from Karter's room and it's been going on since 8 at night he brought over his ex the one that wanted to fight me and they have been have sex since.

It was cruel for me because our rooms were next door to each other and soundproofing was nonexistent I couldn't get any sleep and I was fed the fuck up.

I walked to Karter's door and banged on it like I was his mother or the police.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY IM TRYING TO SLEEP." I yelled in anger I even kicked the door really hard so they'd get the point after three more squeaks I didn't hear anything anymore and I went to my room feeling extremely relieved.

I like writing this book it's going steady and it's not all over the place.

And aweeee Shy is so Naive she didn't even know people weren't allowed to see her body 😍😍

And Karter such a gentleman

Anyway vote comment add to library go 😛