𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐡𝐲...
𝐀𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰...

"She's really pretty whose she?" Zen asked pointing at Kaina.

She wasn't even walking the runway she was standing on the sidelines watching the girls walk in her clothes. But, Zen had all eyes on her.

"The kids got swag." He said cheesing at the little girl that strutted down the runway.

"That's her daughter." Sydney said pointing at the child that twirled rolled her neck and strutted back towards her mother.

"No way Kaina has a kid." I said shocked.

I never would've thought she had a kid because of how wild she was. I didn't even know she was a fashion designer until recently because she seemed like the laid back type who always had a source of income.

"Yeah she had Lavender with a ball player but he cheated on her and she left they coparented for a while but then he got married and started a family with another girl and ignored the hell out of lavender his only daughter." Sydney spilled.

Me and Zen side eyed her because she didn't have to tell that girl business like that. I liked Sydney but she definitely wasn't the girl you could confide in she opened her mouth too much.

"Personally I think she's doin a good job as a parent her child dropped out she getting money alongside her child that's a good parent in my book." Zen said cheesing towards Kaina who finally made eye contact with the boy.

I don't know what I missed but In a matter of minutes Zen disappeared and so did Kaina.

"Their over there talking." Sydney pointed out.

Zen was drinking champagne from a whine cup and laughing it up with Kaina who had red whine in her cup and toasted his glass.

They were all smiles until it was time for Kaina to take the stage and applaud the models and crowd.

"Thank you everyone for this wonderful night thank you beautiful models of all colors and sizes for being my muses. I wanna take the time to specifically thank my daughter she's the one who said I should take my talent to the world I used to design her outfits and create her looks and she said mommy don't like you have other people you could do this too." Kaina laughed.

"Because of my blessing I am who I am today and I also wanna take a moment to thank Zen Stevens for officially becoming my company's Investor. फैशन के प्यार के लिए is lucky to have you." She said speaking in her native tone that I knew literally nothing about.

"She's Indian?" I questioned looking at Sydney.

"Yea she was born in Cambodia she moved to America when my uncle finally married her mom she was like 16 when she moved here." Sydney spilled.

"So she's in the family by marriage?" I asked.

"No she's blood her dad, my uncle knocked up her mother and fled back to the states but he got back in touch fell back in love and married her mom then brought them to the states." Sydney said.

One thing I knew was Karter's family was messy down to the tea.

I held my stomach not feeling good all of a sudden.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said walking towards the restroom where I saw Zen hanging out.

"You okay you don't look so good" Zen poke stating the obvious.

I hurried and ran to the toilet to throw up.

I only had a few sips of whine and cheese I don't know what could've upset my stomach this much.