𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

"Man it's been a week and my wife still not speaking to me." I said to Zen who was over at my house eating up all my food and using up all my hot water cuz his fiancé dumped him.

"We both got girl problems." Zen said not even sounding like himself. My mans sounded defeated like he lost all hope for himself.

"Cheer up Nigga shit getting weird." I said tapping him on the back since he was leaned over the kitchen counter.

"She said I was a horrible person because I didn't wanna father her child. Maybe I am Karter." He said getting more Henny out my fridge and downing it.

"It wasn't your kid tho Zen she cheated got pregnant and expected things to be happy go lucky. She cheated with your teammate you was faithful you was planning the wedding planning for kids she stepped out and when she cheated it was HER fault not yours." I said being comforting.

"Through it all I still love her." Zen said letting tears slip before looking to the side. It hurt cuz I've known Zen since college we went pro together anytime he showed real tears it meant he was truly hurt.

"Ion even like kids and I was planning for one with her like what the fuck bro." He said holding his head in his arms as he cried.

"Ain't even no need to hide your tears round me bro." I said rubbing his back comfortly.

A few minutes past and Shy was in the house she looked at me and rolled her eyes but once she saw Zen she walked over pushing me aside talking him out back and I assumed she was preaching to him.

It annoyed me having my own girlfriend not speak to me over something as weak as that. She could always talk to my mother and make peace but instead she wanted me to disrespect her.

I shrugged at the thought of her continuing this pointless argument.

I looked through contacts in my phone and noticed Sophia's number in bold with hearts all around it. I'm assuming my mother put it in because shy's number suddenly seemed nowhere to be found.

I decided to call Sophia and see if she had any advice on what to do about my mom.

"Hey lover." Sophia's annoying voice rang.

"I wish you stopped calling me that." I said rolling my eyes.

"What do you need stink? Sex, head, a baby?" She asked being dead serious.

"As I recall you killed our baby so ion need that from you ever. What I need is to understand why my mom loves you." I asked.

"Cuz I did everything for you let you cheat and got pregnant plus it helps that I'm lighter your mother loves light brights." She said calmly.

"So my mom likes people I can walk qall over cool." I said shaking my head.

"You couldn't walk over me because I cheated back." She said laughing in the other end. I hung up immediately.

But after that she was sending me nudes. I'm talking videos of her fucking other girls, fingering herself, and sucking dick. She was and oddball forreal.

I set my phone on the kitchen counter and went to take a shower.

𝐒𝐡𝐲...

"So my friend Kaina is a upcoming fashion designer. She's launching this big runway launch and party she needed new investors so you should come." I said to Zen.

The poor baby was literally sobbing in my arms like a baby.

"I'm not ready to be out at parties yet." He said shaking his head.

"This wasn't an invitation your going so go take a shower and get dressed." I said pushing his snotty head away from me.

He sniffled and got up going into the house and I did the same.

I went to the kitchen to attempt to make conversation with my baby.

But his phone was blowing up so I checked it for him and it was Sophia. With multiple hearts by her name sending him videos and body pictures.

Karter came downstairs in basketball shorts and no shirt.

"What?" He asked staring at me blankly and I put his phone down.

"Wait befor you get mad my mom put her in my phone not me." He said and I tucked my lip.

I couldn't even argue I just cried.

"Baby come here what's wrong?" He asked looking dumb and clueless.

"Karter why are you doing this to me?" I asked trying to wipe tears that kept pouring.

"I didn't do anything she started sending me those after a phone call I promise." He said getting into my space.

"So you called her?" I asked.

"I mean yes but it wasn't like that I swear."

"So once again your mom did something that got between us and you won't do anything to stop it." I said shaking my head.

"It's not that easy shy damn! Why you wanna be against my own family?!" Karter shouted.

"On that note your single im not dealing with someone that cannot handle their mother and can't understand my feelings. I'll live in a hotel and move my things out." I said going upstairs to get a few of my things.

"Baby?" Karter softly spoke knocking on my bedroom door.

"I can fix it Shy please." He spoke sounding sad.

"I love you Shy you can't leave me I'm sorry." He spoke.

I heard grunts things slamming before finally I heard the front door slam.

"Umm we still going to the party? Zen asked from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and looked at his still sad face.

"Uhh yea I suppose." I said shrugging.

"Okay." He said

"Ok." I said closing the door.

And boom breakup!
And bam suprised coming soon.