𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐫𝐧
𝐙𝐞𝐧

"I don't like you." Lavender said from the couch as I put on my jacket and slides.

"Do it look like I care cuz I don't." I spoke looking at the child who rolled her eyes and I rolled mine right back at her.

"Why you always here anyway your just my moms business partner right?" She asked watching Love and Hip Hop: New York. The episode where Chrissy was slangin that poor girl.

"Girl how the hell am I supposed to know ask yo momma she the one keep bussin it down not me." I said laughing at her twisted face.

"You and my momma date?" She finally asked looking me dead in my eye.

"I don't date women with kids....but your momma could be an acception cuz I kinda like ya smart ass mouth." I laughed snatching my watch back from her thieving ass.

"Stay ready so you don't have to get ready." I said looking at her shocked face.

I heard a knock on the door and went to get it.

"Yo." I smiled at the tall ass nigga in front of me.

"Wassgood is Kaina here I needa speak to her." The guy spoke.

"Uhh not even tryna jack yo bro but I just put shorty ta sleep." I said watching the man chuckle a bit.

"That's straight im her baby daddy I just wanted to visit my child for a Bit." The guy spoke.

"Bro that's yo evil ass brat?" I asked watching dude bust out laughing.

"You hell man." He said dapping me up.

"I'm sorry Bruh that lil girl been tryna get me out the picture since we started this shit she not to be played with." I said watching dude nod his head and smile.

"She a whole daddy's girl she really don't like no one round her momma unless it's me." I nodded understanding I was like that with my mom.

"Zen why you letting my cold air out?" Kaina said in a silk robe with her hair a complete mess.

She completely ignored who was in front of me and started popping her shit at me.

"Allat shit you yapping not phasing me cuz I could really hold you in one position and have you squirting till you tap the fuck out." I said biting my bottom lip ready to grab that fat ass of hers.

"Zen." She blushed forgetting what she was about to argue.

We ended up just staring at one another like we wanted another round until old dude did an awkward cough.

"What you doin here Stephon?" She asked covering her robe a bit more.

"Just wanted to check on you and baby girl." He said rubbing his neck.

"Y'all together?" He asked pointing between us.

"Nah not yet." I answered feeling on her ass as she spoke to her baby father.

They chatted for a few minutes and then she closed the door I tuned out they whole convo cuz now a nigga was horny and wanted to vagina.

"Stop playing." I said taking her hand and moving it to my pants.

"I'm horny Kai." I smiled feeling her rub over the tip with her freshly done nails that I bought for her.

"Take me to the room ya daughter don't needa be traumatized." I laughed and she giggled dragging me by the hem of my pants before we ended up in the room getting down to business.

"Damnnn you be suckin this dick bae." I moaned.

She wasn't mines but she was mine if that made sense. I could call her whatever the fuck I wanted to call her without officially giving her the title but she knew what the fuck she was as well she Bae and I'm bae we both just gotta officially announce the shit.

"Spit on this shit how I like it." I said snatching her by her hair watching her pull up spit and gag just how I liked.

I smiled watching her look up at me as my eyes rolled back and I nutted down her throat and she swallowed.

"I know I fucked that shit up couple hours ago you wouldn't mind if I did that shit again tho right?" I asked pulling her up and rubbing her coochie.

"Zen wait wait." She got up and sat on my lap I smiled thinking she wanted to ride so I took my top off and began unbuckling my belt. She stopped me by placing her hand on my chest.

"What's wrong I'm not fuckin you right? You been faking them orgasms cuz I knew you was nutting too quick." I said watching her laugh.

"Dick just too good I can't hold it." She smile hugging me.

"This feel like a goodbye hug you not leaving me are you?" I asked feeling paranoid now.

"Everything depends on your right now." She said pulling out of the hug to look at me.

"Zen I want a baby." She blurted out looking at me.

"Okay so go get one ain't they free?" I asked about to search it up on google. She simply laughed and grabbed my dick.

"By you, I wanna have a baby by you." She said and my eyes went wide.

"Wait cuz we only been at this shit for two months that's a little soon don't you think?" I asked concerned.

I wanted a baby with Kaina for sure but I damn sure wasn't gonna give in that easy and let her kno I been pokin holes since week three of sex.

"I know but the connections there, our vibe, and I think you love me like I do for you I know your rules on marriage and everything but I at least wanted to throw the idea out there." She smiled wrapping her arms around me.

"Okay so let's elope." I said going into my bag and pulling out her ring.

"This from ole girl?" She asked and I laughed shaking my head.

"Burned her shit in lava." I said being deadass.

"I knew all along I would marry you so I went out bought this and decided that next year I'd pop the question but since you wanna baby let's do this shit right now I have no regrets." I spoke.

"Then it's a yes I'll marry you and have your baby." She said smiling giving me a kiss and putting her ring on.

"And let me tell you before you find out and get mad I been poking holes in allem condoms since last month." She shook her head and threw a pillow at me and laughed.

I took a picture of her hand with her ring and posted it knowing people would spectate and I would let 'em kno it's all true.

"When you wanna get married." I asked pulling her deeper into my arms and massaging her back.

"Next month?" She asked.

"Okay bet then." I said smiling knowing I had found my woman I was

Zen and Kaina side story have been completed