𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

𝐒𝐡𝐲
3 years later

"No ma I told you she doesn't like when you touch all on her face." I said to Karter's mom.

"She's just a baby she doesn't know." My mother in law spoke.

"She does know can you give me my baby back." I said frustrated at her behavior.

Me and Karter's mom still didn't get along but not for the same reasons this time around since I had my new baby girl Carsyn she thinks she can dictate and control my parenting.

She thinks she's helping because Karter's mostly away on games but in actuality she's aggravating the hell out of me.

On a good note my two baby girls loved each other. Syn was always on my stomach when Carsyn was developing and when she had to wait outside her birth she had a fit. I decided to give Syn's middle to Carsyn and they've been stuck together ever since.

"You should calm down." My mom in law spoke. Handing me Carsyn and going to check on Syn who was sleeping and knowing my mother in law she'd pick her up and wake her just to give her a hug and kiss goodbye.

I heard keys down and our dog viscous scatter downstairs to bark I already knew it was my husband. So I went downstairs with Carsyn on my shoulder to greet him.

"Hey baby." I smiled handing him his baby girl that he was always so desperate to see.

"Hey mamas." He said kissing my cheek immediately playing with Carsyn and walking me to the kitchen.

"Ima take a month off and spend some time with my ladies." He said handing me Carsyn as he pulled stuff out for dinner.

"Paid leave?" I asked making sure I wouldn't have to take on any new clients.

"Of course mamas." He said ushering me out of the kitchen.

"Let me tend to you and the kids tonight you need a break go in the mancave it's gender neutral I even installed a indoor spa in there." Karter spoke taking Carsyn once again as he started dinner.

"Are you sure I can still help." I said trying to reason with him since I knew he had a long day.

"Baby I knocked you up a year after Syn you haven't had time to breathe at all let me take care of you for once baby trust me I gotchu...and tell my moms to get the hell out my house." Karter said chuckling. I nodded going upstairs telling his mom to go home. I checked on Syn and then went downstairs to the gender neutral mancave.

I sat in the massage chair and turned on the large screen tv catching up on Tyler Perry Sistas.

About three hours later Karter was downstairs with me handing me roses and dinner.

"What's all this for?" I said looking through a small box that he also had by his side.

"Our love history." He said sitting beside me viewing all the photos and things we purchased together.

"Is this our sex tape?!" I asked shocked that the camera worked.

"Oh yeah I damn sure forgot about this." Karter said laughing.

"Oh so it wasn't memorable?" I asked being funny.

"We made Carsyn didn't we?" He asked laughing.

"Don't pull out daddy please I'm close!" Karter mocked me and I rolled my eyes slapping his chest.

"Shut up look it's the girls ultrasounds." I said grabbing their pictures.

"They were so tiny." Karter commented.

"I want a boy." I blurted out.

"Me too lowkey." Karter said.

"I think once the girls grow up we should start trying for boys." I said and his eyebrows raised.

"As in twins?" Karter asked and I nodded my head.

"Just to even things out ya know." I said watching him laugh.

"Girl you might as well start building up that pussy strength cuz I'm bussin it down if you tryna get them twins." Karter joked.

"You so annoying." I said mushing his face.

Oddly enough me and Karter spent some time in the basement before checking on the girls and going to our room doing each other's hair.

"I'm glad I married you." Karter said out of the blue.

"Did you have a doubt?" I asked curiously as I braided his hair down.

"I did I thought that I'd be a dumbass and mess this up but we're both so grown I mean together we make both good and bad decisions but we do them together." He explained and I nodded.

"I thought I'd step out on you like with all my others but instead I'm at the 24 hour walmart with you, I give masssages, cook you dinner, tuck you in to take care of the girls." Karter said turning back and smiling at me.

"Im too in love to cheat...I can't picture being above no other woman I mean I can't even dream of fuckin another woman I just want you all I like is you." He said and I laughed kissing his lips.

"I love you baby." I said cheesing into the kiss.

"I love you too mamas." Karter said laying me onto the bed.

"I love you so much."

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐦 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 3 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.