𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐡𝐲
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"I love you." I heard Karter say as he woke me up with kisses on my backside.

"What's this about?" I asked feeling nervous once his hands gripped my hips.

"I wish that you were never hurt because it hurts when you question my love but I understand you and why you are the way you are." He said kissing up on my neck planting cute kisses on my cheek.

"You been getting thicker mamas." Karter spoke rubbing on my butt.

We had bought a house together in New York a couple months after my parents began their conflict. We had a dog and a bunnie too.

The dog was a Cane Corso purebred and his name was Viscous. He wasn't a threat or anything but he was super aggressive when we first found him at the pound until we adopted Kinna our female rabbit who was the size of a golden lab puppy.

"You make me happy it's hard not to gain weight with you all over me." I said smiling when I felt him rub himself against my opening.

"Noo we've done it like 5 times this week." I said pushing at his stomach.

I couldn't see his face but I practically felt his grin when he moved my hand and slipped himself inside of me.

"You promised me kids a three months ago I wanna start working on my family." He said thrusting into me deeply.

"Your career comes-fuck!" I shouted when he slapped my ass arching my back deeper so he could slam into me at full speed.

"I'm stable on the field I want my family I wanna make a family with you Shy please." He moaned into my ear making me immediately climax without warning I felt his thrust get slow and he switched positions letting me ride on top.

"Sexy..my baby so sexy..." he bit his lip using his hands to prop his head up while he still circled his hips into me.

"Can we start a family Shy?" Karter asked placing a hand onto my hip to keep me still as he thrusted upward sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"I wanna be your wife first I wanna wait!" I screamed hitting my peak again.

He smiled up at me.

"Okay I can understand that I'll wait on a child." He said kissing my cheek before pulling out.

"Really Karter." I groaned getting up from the bed to clean up.

"Whatttt nothing like being a Twinkie in the morning." He said laughing rolling over in the bed.

"Your full of it." He said joking some more.

"It's not funny!" I said holding in my laugh as I squeezed some of his kids out before hopping into the shower.

I got out after twenty minutes and went into our rooms where Karter still had a big smile on his face.

"Go shower." I said rolling my eyes at him and getting some clothes from the dresser.

"You ready to meet the family?" Karter asked getting up from the bed and going to the bathroom.

"I'm a bit nervous." I revealed going back to the bathroom to do my hair.

"You scared they not gonna like you?" Karter asked observing his back full of scars in the mirror.

"Well your mother despises me already so I'm scared about the rest just a little." I said getting some Vaseline to put on the scars.

"All these lil love marks cuz of you." Karter said hissing at one mark that I was rubbing.

"I'm sorry babe." I said kissing a few marks.