𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧

It was a team party being held at my place since Terez was having his house cleaned and I would like to say I was having fun but honestly I wasn't.

Everyone was loud and touching so much stuff not only that but I was hungry and these niggas wasn't making nothing I wanted.

"Yo wassgood wit you man you look sad is it your leg I'll ask Shy to come downstairs if you want." Zen asked eagerly hopping out of his chair using my leg as an excuse to talk to Shy.

"No nigga leave her alone she studying and she got a bad attitude today." I spoke watching Zen pout and sit back on the couch and light up a blunt.

"How does this nigga always pass his drug test tho?" Terez asked I shrugged.

Zen always needed to smoke so I usually thought he used his sisters pee but he always told me that he used his own pee and passed.

"Aye get the door." I yelled to some of my templates after they continued to sit when they heard the door being knocked on.

I looked over my shoulder seeing a girl at the door with her mouth wide open.

"Damnnnn Shy never mentioned y'all was all fine as hell." The girl spoke making the house chuckle.

"I'm Ali." She said waving to everyone. I rolled my eyes she was a certified groupie and I could tell.

I watched Shy come down the stairs in furry shorts and a matching top with some slippers and a bonnet I could tell she didn't give a fuck today.

"Girl I said when you come in go upstairs I'd be waiting outside my room door." Shy said shaking her head walking her friend upstairs.

"She got a fat ass is it real?" Zen asked with hooded eyes.

I scrunched up my face before slapping his chest.

"Why the fuck would I know?" I said before yelling for Shy to come back downstairs.

"What?" She asked fanning the air.

"You remember that contract that you signed?" I asked looking at her. She scrunched her face before nodding.

"I remember it too because you know it was also a non-disclosure agreement which meant no friends or family should be involved between me and you." I spoke watching her look at me before going back upstairs.

"Did she just.." Zen and Terez started laughing and I shook my head she so disrespectful.

I watched her come back downstairs before going to the kitchen.

"Can you move you too damn big to be taking up the whole kitchen." I heard Shy speak Zen held his mouth and I almost did the same I've never head Shy curse and I certainly never heard her be mean.

I watch our Defense player leave the house all together.

"You need to clean up too all this food that nobody eating." She said I guess talking to someone else who was in the kitchen.

"That's my kind of woman." Terez spoke and I continued to shake my head as she went off on everyone in the kitchen.

"WHO ATE MY HONEYBUN!" She screamed coming out of the kitchen.

The whole team was silent and filled with fear and that's when it hit me she had to be on her period.

Everyone looked around the room avoiding her evil stare.

"If I have to ask again I will tell your coach that you guys are in here smoking and drinking and from the look of those brownies eating mind altering foods." Immediately the guys pointed at Zen.

Who held his hands up in surrender as she walked over to him holding her hand out.

"Ouuu you gonna take me upstairs and teach me a lesson lil mama." Zen said licking his lips pulling her hand to give it a kiss, but she snatched her hand away in an instant.

"No dude you owe me 2.50 plus tax that's 2.55 and the fee for eating what's not yours is an extra dollar so that's 3.55 pay up." She said with all seriousness in her tone.

I already knew not to eat Shy things because this is truly what she does when people eat her food and I learned the hard way when I ate her Baskin Robbins donut and coffee I owed the girl a total of 25.66 and she was dead serious on getting her money.

"Okay I'll pay you but can I pay you with my bodyyy?" He chuckled. I shook my head these are people I hung out with and considered friends.

"Baby momma don't listen to him he high I'll pay you the money here." Terez spoke pulling out his wallet handing her a hundred dollar bill.

Shy gave him back his hundred and I looked at her weirdly.

"Zen from this day on I will forever remind you that you owe me money and each day the amount goes up ten dollars." She spoke turning around about to head upstairs with her friend.

"Wait can you make that cereal that I like the one with the fruits and stuff?" I asked Shy she nodded her head getting the fruits and almond milk out of the fridge.

I heard the boys start laughing but Shy but them on silent.

"The reason you guys so fat is because you don't eat healthy might want to get like Karter and stay fit." She said patting on Marco a linebacker for the team.

She came back to the living room handing me my cereal and a ginger ale on the side I sucked my teeth staring at her.

"There's no more Sprite in the refrigerator blame yourself team and whoever keeps knocking on my door and running away we have cameras throughout the house." She spoke before finally walking up the stairs.

"Bro I slid in her dms last week she curved the hell out of me look." Terez said showing us his Dm with Shy.

I laughed reading they messages with Zen.

"Yo you dumb you said pick an ice cream she said Vanilla your stupid as said I'm your flavor." Zen read laughing.

Terez sucked his teeth and I read her reply

"Okay bye." I said busting out laughing with Zen.

"Nah cuz next week you asked her to give you a nickname and she picked devil." I said reading the message.

"Bruh you got hype to like yeah cuz my dick a demon she clowned the fuck outta you." I said wheezing passing the phone to Zen because I couldn't continue reading from my got of laughter.

"Ahhh shorty said no cuz just like the devil you tempting me to block you." I screamed from the hilarity of Shy.

"Shy my ass that girl got a mouth on her." Terez said snatching his phone shaking his head.

"That's Ight imma hit her up tomorrow she don't want you she want me." Zen said rubbing his chin.

"That's cap she want none of y'all boney bitches now get out my house I need to rest I got a lot of trying with this leg tomorrow." I said pushing my friends off my couch before calling Shy to help me to my room

My friends are stupid as hell I can admit to that.