𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

"No no no no no no no no no no noooooooo." I sang at the top of my lungs as I pulled up to Shy's apartment.

She was officially living in New York helping Odell with his leg shit sucked not having her around. But we were in the same state. I was in Jersey and she was only five hours away living in Manhattan.

I rung her doorbell and heard no answer I dinged it a few more times before pounding on the door. I got worried after no answer but then a man opened the door.

"Why are you banging my daughters door?" A man with a thick accent spoke.

"Why you in my girlfriend house." I spoke with my eyebrows raised.

"No American will date my daughter I forbid it." I raised my eyebrows.

Shy ain't talk to me often about her parents but from the pieces and bits I understood her father was an abusive control freak.

"Aye baby!!! Where you at!" I yelled barging into the apartment.

I walked into her bedroom and saw her crying in the corner.

"Bae what's wrong?" I asked immediately pulling her into my arms.

Her father came rushing and pointed at me.

"I thought I was pregnant." She said looking up at me with a smile.

"I called my mom and told her the news and she came down here with my dad and he apologized and then I took the test and oh my god I'm not pregnant." She said wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

"Bae I'm lost u happy or sad?" I asked rubbing her back.

"I'm not supposed to be happy but i am and that makes me sad." She said laughing a little before wiping her face.

"I mean we both ain't ready for a kid so if you happy about it it's fine it's called relief." She nodded her head holding me.

"I came to take you to dinner but if you not feeling like it I can sit here and chill with you." I spoke and she shook her head.

"My parents." She said getting on the bed to lay down.

"Yes her parents can take care of her you can leave American." Her father spoke then a bright crazy idea split my head.

"How about we all get to know each other over dinner cuz regardless of your feelings she my woman." I said faking a smile towards her father.

"N-"

"Yes that would be nice I'm starving we flew here straight away at the mention of a grandchild." Her mother spoke grabbing her purse and shoes.

I could tell who she got her ass from not in a nasty way just in a I accidentally looked way.

"Let me just get changed and I'll be out." She spoke tying up her hair.

"Out of my daughters room." Her father spoke I put my hands up in surrender.

"Aye man all Ima say is no matter how much you cock block ima still be in ya daughters guts by the end of the night." I said chuckling looking at his distorted facial expression.

I walked outside to my car to see her mother smoking a cigarette. I raised my eyebrow at her and she mugged me.

"What a lady can't smoke these days?" She spoke breaking her "Arabic" tone.

"Woaaah lady I thought you were Arabian." I spoke and she shrugged.

"That's what that fat bastard forced me to be I'm from Jersey he flew me to Arabia and I haven't left he was just a sugar daddy but then he drugged me got my pregnant and now I'm stuck living a lie her daddy's the worst and I feel awful raising her the way that I did this how I cope." She said taking a long drag from the cigarette.

"Aye I got sum better you ever try pink pussy Issa weed my friend made shit hard." I spoke pulling out my stash.

"I like you already boy." She spoke pulling out a backwoods roll up.

"We bout to be litty."

Ik its short bare with me I have college/ high school/ therapy to deal with