𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐡𝐲

We went straight to Applebee's and I was having a horrible time while Karter and my mother had a blast and my father constantly taking shots at Karter.

"So tell me Daughter are you sexually satisfied?" My mother asked giggling my father looked like he was about to burst with anger.

"Ma Ma seriously." I asked covering my face while Karter pulled me into his arms.

"Mhm she is I stay in her guts that's my second home." Karter spoke kissing my neck.

He was extra hands on tonight which meant he was horny.

"Don't ask such lewd questions wife." My father spoke I noticed my mom roll her eyes before asking

"How about marriage that in the future?" My mom asked.

"I don't know we just started this whole relationship mother." I said as the waiter arrived with our food.

"Im imagine in the future marriage will be a prominent option?" My father asked eying me.

"I don't know maybe..." I spoke cutting up my steak.

"I wanna know from you do you want to marry my daughter?" My father asked as I stuck a piece of steak down my throat.

"Nah not yet but eventually." Karter spoke drinking water.

"Oh so you Americans think your too good for my daughter." My father spoke.

Karter sucked his teeth but spoke.

"With all due respect that race thing starting to get Annoying you don't see my calling ur daughter Arabian ever five minutes secondly I didn't know I'd be in a relationship with her a month ago none of this was planned we're not even in love yet let us pace ourselves and relax trust me eventually there will be wedding rings and grandchildren." Karter spoke with a serious tone towards my father.

"Excuse me." I said getting up from the table to go to the bathroom.

I strutted to the bathroom and splashed water on my face I heard the bathroom door open and Karter came standing behind me.

"I can't wait for your parents to leave they're cockblocking me from my lady." Karter spoke kissing my cheek and slowly dragging his tongue along my neck.

"No." I said pushing him off of me before drying my hands.

"Baby?" Karter questioned looking at me confused.

"What?" I asked with a slight change in my tone.

"Damn what I do?" He asked.

"Nothing just forget it." I said about to leave the restroom.

"Nah tell me wassup Shy." Karter spoke tugging my wrist gently.

"I know we've been together for a month and we've had time apart sometimes but any time that we're together it's fun it's laughs we know each other and you compliment me perfectly I'm amazed by the person I have standing in front of me but out there you tell my parents that we're not in love with each other and that's a problem because I love you Karter René Smokes but I see that love isn't recognized on your end." I spoke shaking my head about to walk out the door when once again Karter pulled me toward him.

"Baby it wasn't even like that I j-" I snatched my arm away from him and walked out the bathroom going to my seat where Karter soon followed sitting at the table.

"Excuse me Mr. Hassad and Mrs. Justice I love your daughter she helped me and believed in me when I ain't even believe in myself she fixed me and I was scared so I said something stupid but I want y'all to know I love my woman I love your daughter she's my pride and joy." Karter spoke staring at me intensely

I rubbed his cheek kissing his full lips.

"I love you Shy." Karter whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I said cheesing.

"As long as you continue to make her happy I will continue to treat you with a little more respect." My father said.

"Mmm I love young love..hunny I want a divorce..." my mother spoke and I gasped looking at her like she was crazy.

"I'll draw up some papers but in the meantime I'll stay here with Shy have a nice day tho my Uber outside." My mother spoke.

My fathers face had fallen as she walked out of the restaurant.

I was shook and confused while Karter looked guilty then I made a mental note to ask him what was wrong when we got home.

"Um papa are you staying in a hotel or you wanna come back to my place?" I asked paying the bill leaving a heavy tip.

"No im going to Arabia nothing good has come from staying in this country tell your mother I want her home in a month or im taking action." My father said shaking his head as he too walked out of the restaurant.

"Your family is fucked up." Karter said chuckling I hit his chest but smiled slightly.

"Yep in every way possible I guess it's time to see your side." I said grabbing his hand to walk to the car.

"Nah maybe in two weeks I gotta game coming after I win I can take y'all out to Times Square the shopping is endless over there." Karter said running his hand over my ass as we made it to the car.

"That's a deal."

Once again sorry it's short...