𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐒𝐡𝐲

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Father I can't come back home I have a job to do.." I said trying to reason with my parents once again.

"You need to be here with your family not with burger eating Americans." My father shouted making me jump a little.

My parents were Arabic so they're parenting was way different from Americans my father was the toughest and he severely doubted I would make it in America.

"أبي يجب أن أعمل مع السلامة." I spoke to my father before hanging up.

(Dad I have to work bye.)

I took a minute to get my mental back before I texted Ali asking her if she wanted to go see a football game.

When I was done with myself I knocked on Karter's door.

"What?" He asked he was laying in bed watching tv.

"I'm gonna start some sessions today so we can have you mobile and get your leg back in function." I spoke softly. He stared at me before speaking.

"I gotta game today I wanna be there to watch the team so how long this gonna take?" He asked.

I stood at the door thinking about the activities I was gonna have him do.

"Bruh?" He spoke I looked up at him raising an eyebrow confused.

"How much longer you gonna stand at my door looking stupid?" He asked I hugged under my breath and spoke.

"Sorry it should take you about four hours especially if you want to go outside." I said before closing the door of his room and going downstairs setting everything up for him then making some Nature cereal.

I went back upstairs got Karter down the stairs and walked him to the kitchen.

"What the fuck is this where's the food?" He asked looking at the fruits and berries in the bowl.

"You can't eat what's in your book not for your recovery I revised the book and came up with alternatives that will help improve your bones strength this needs to be eaten every week for breakfast." I said handing him a spoon.

"This shit look nasty why it got milk in it?" He asked.

"Fruits are good for your calcium and vitamins which improves your strength so either eat it and like it or don't and fall on the floor everyday because your leg has no strength your choice." I said shrugging. He rolled his eyes at me poking the food before taking a scoop and eating it.

His eyes lit up but when I looked him her glared looking the other way before getting spoonfuls and eating it up.

I turned on some music so he could listen to it while I worked out his leg. When he was done with his bowl I went to wash it out seeing that he basically licked the bowl clean.

When I was done washing the dish I helped him out his seat and walked towards the living room.

"You so short how tall are you?" Karter asked while we walked to the living room.

"5'3." I said looking up at him. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulders for support and I had my arm wrapped around his back torso area.

"You short as hell." He said chuckling. I didn't know if it was a compliment or insult coming from him so I kept quiet since we finally got to the living room.

I laid him on his back and let him pick the music while I got the oils ready.

"Oh you like old school music." I said noticing he was listening to some Micheal Jackson.

"Yeah I grew up on this stuff and it relaxes me." He said shrugging I nodded my head and took the leg that was injured before slightly pulling it out.

"Nah Nah stop that shit hurt." I looked him before pushing him back onto the floor.

"Inch by inch okay?" I said noticing he was truly afraid. He nodded his head and I slowly inched his leg forward. He winced of course but it soon got better.

After about 30 minutes of stretching his leg I had him doing push-ups to strengthen his abdominal.

"You only did 6 and your supposed to be in the NFL I can do more than you and I haven't worked out a day in my life." I said watching Karter roll his eyes.

"Okay cuz I'm injured your supposed to be encouraging me not tearing me down." He said flipping down grabbing a bottle of water.

"What will encourage you to do at least fifteen push ups?" I asked him he thought about it before speaking.

"A carton of ice cream." He said smiling widely.

"Okay deal." I said already planning on getting him some type of vegan ice cream.

"Bet." He said getting back into the position pushing through the pain doing all fifteen push ups like I asked.

"Great now we're gonna practice walking on our own now I know your ACL is slightly torn but since we stretched and exercised it should be okay to attempt walking but I'm spotting you don't go playing big boy and try walking on your own." I spoke he nodded his head and I grabbed his arm helping him stand.

We walked around the house taking baby steps while he slightly winced every now and then.

"I wanna try on my own." He spoke and I shook my head no.

"No I can't let you do that but I can take you upstairs and let you take a shower because your glistening." I said viewing his sweaty toned body.

"Ight but you promised ice cream." He said I giggled.

"And I'll give it to you after your practice that you wanted to go to." He sucked his teeth but agreed before I walked him to the shower.

"My leg sore." He said struggling to take off his bottoms.

I stared at him with an unsure face before he sucked his teeth.

"Look if I could do it on my own I would I don't want you and you clearly don't want me so just get it done so we can get this over with." Karter spoke. I nodded my head trying to keep eye contact with him before he tilted his head to the ceiling.

With both hands I pulled down his Nike joggers before taking the hem of his underwear into my grasp.

"I got an idea how about you hold your thing that way I won't see?" He looked at me and nodded before grasping himself with not one but two hands.

He looked down and on me giving a slight smile before I pulled them halfway to his calf muscle then I stood back up letting him grasp my shoulder to step out of both items of clothing.

"I added some muscle soothing body wash it should be right next to your body wash it's gonna soothe the pain so that it doesn't hurt as bad and do you need me to get you some clothes?" I asked still looking at the wall.

"Yes just pick out anything and put it on the sink." He instructed I nodded my head going to his room picking out clothes that I thought looked good before going into the bathroom and putting it on the sink.

I got a phone call like five minutes later from Ali so I answered it.

"Girl something came up I can't go to the Football game with you you'll have to go yourself." Ali said I was confused but I still wanted to know why so I asked.

"Girl my suga daddy paying me big time so I gotta put this pussy on him I'll see you some other time tho boo." She said hanging up.

I was disappointed to say the least I felt like I didn't have a friend in the world right now.

When Karter was done with his shower and put his clothes on I was driving him to his practice a long boring ass practice.

I'm back
Btw I didn't change the main female character I have no idea why she looks different every picture black girl magic am I right? 😌