𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐒𝐡𝐲
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Where's dad?" I asked my mom while bringing in a few suitcases for her.

"That bastard son of a bitch booked a hotel without me." My mouth slightly shouted in anger. It honestly Appauld me when I found out my mother was faking everything down to her voice when it came to raising me and enduring my father.

"Calm down Karter made your room so you can stay with us till the week is over." I said going to the kitchen to get some water.

"Darling are you gaining happy weight?" My mother asked staring at my three month belly.

"Oh about that." I smiled taking my ultra sound picture off the refrigerator.

"I'm kinda pregnant." I said smiling while my moms eyes popped and she ran to hug me.

"Oh my god I'm so proud of you." My mom said kissing my head.

"Even though you endured so much pain and trauma your pushing forward Shy your becoming a mother im so proud of the woman you've become." My mom said tearing up making me tear up.

"What happened why you crying babe?" Karter asked dropping off his football equipment in the doorway. He just got home from work.

"My moms proud of me." I said going to sob into his arms. He laughed at me and took me upstairs not before letting my mother know of course.

"What you wearing tonight?" Karter asked cleaning my stained makeup off my face.

"Um something showing my belly kinda wanna rub it in your mums face like ahaha your son loves nutting in me." I said making him chuckle but I'm very sure he knew I meant my words.

"You can wear whatever you want ya nigga can fight." Karter said kissing my neck staring at me through the mirror while holding onto our child.

"What are we gonna name her?" Karter asked

"It's a boy and I was thinking Cyn Smokes." I said running my hand over Karter's that held my stomach.

"And if it's a girl Syn Carsyn Smokes." Karter said being mature enough to compromise our child's first name.

"Spell your sin." I asked him before going into the closet.

"Syn." Carter spoke

"Mines is Cyn." I said smiling.

"Why you think sin is a good name folks gonna pick on her and make her mean." Karter said admiring my outfit.

"Damn baby." He said getting all touchy feely like we didn't just create a baby three months ago.

"Because our child is only one of the many sins we've both created in life although unlike other sins this one's our blessing that's why I wanna name our baby sin." I said looking for some heels and jewelry.

"We can't name all our kids sin tho." Karter laughed.

"Karter understand this you don't get any more kids from me until I'm married to you so trust we won't name another sin." I said watching him back down immediately.

"This what you wearing?" I asked Karter noticing his jeans and white collar tee.

"I'm guessing not." He chuckled going to his closet finding one of his most luxurious suit and going to the bathroom to change.

In fifteen minutes he was out and we were ready for the big family dinner.

"Mom are you ready." I asked knocking on the door. She came out in a short green dress corset like piece and her wavy curls and green eyes were radiant.