Bullet 19 Renal

WARNING!!
(R-18+)

A/N: Please do advise that this chapter is not suitable for young audiences/readers aged under 17. Please skip this part for your own good.

RENAL'S POV:

NAKATANAW lang ako sa labas ng bintana dito sa loob ng aking opisina.

Montenegro declined my offer as his business partner, but the truth is I wanted to be close to his little sister Ernaline Ashleigh Montenegro.

I saw her when I once attended their company's anniversary. I thought she was someone who was working inside the Montenegro Empire.

"Mr. Ocampo, nice to see you here at the party."

I roll my eyes when an old man approach my father and talked to him about a business and his achievements. Ayoko sanang sumama sa party na ito kaso pinilit ako ni Mommy para daw malaman ko kung ano ang kalakaran ng mundo nang pagnenegosyo dahil ani nila ay ako ang magmamana ng Ocampo Enterprises sa hinaharap once I reach at the right age to rule our business.

Umalis ako mula sa kumpulan nina Mommy at napunta ako sa veranda ng hotel kung saan walang gaanong tao.

"Damn! I don't need to fake my behavior just to fit in thier world. Mas gusto ko pang tumugtog at gumawa ng sarili kong musika," nanggigigil na bulong ko habang sinisipa ang pader ng veranda.

I am Renal Ocampo, the leader and the main vocalist of our band called Boys of Creation. Binuo namin ang banda because of our love for music. Kasama ko ang mga kaibigan ko na sina Trent, Argus, Akila at Marco.

Sa pagmamaktol ko, nakarinig ako ng tunog ng gitara at napatingin ako sa isang bahagi sa labas ng hotel kung saan napapalibutan ito ng halaman at nakita ko ang isang babaeng nakatalikod sa gawi ko. Sitting alone on a dark side of the garden as she strum her guitar.

Curiosity ran down my spine as I walked where the sound was echoing.

Nang makalapit ako, kumanta ang babae.

'I sit in silence, wondering why
All my dreams have passed me by
I see my mistakes and all my flaws
Why do I feel I deserve no applause?'

Napatigil ako sa paghakbang nang magsimula itong kumanta.

Her voice feels soothing through my ears as if she's invading my soul using her lyrics.

Chorus:
Do I deserve to be alone?
Or can I find a heart to call my own?
I look within, for strength and hope
I wonder if I'll ever find a way to cope

Verse 2:
I've hurt those I loved along the way
I pushed them aside, just to have my way
I never listened or took the time
Regret fills my soul, it's my only rhyme

Every stroke of her fingers on the string feels something warm.

Her voice has the power to deliver a kind of magic in her song...

And her lyrics are full of meaning that caught my attention.

I was about to approach her when someone barged in and talked to the lady as she stopped strumming her guitar.

"There you are, I was looking for you," saad ng lalaking kararating lamang at kinausap ang babaeng kumakanta kanina.

"Bakit mo naman ako hahanapin, alam mo namang ayaw ko sa party na ito."

"Pft!" natakpan ko ang sarili kong bibig nang matawa ako sa kanyang boses.

Kung gaano ka-powerful ang boses niya sa pagkanta, ganun naman 'yun ka-cute pakinggan sa normal na pananalita. I think they are one of the guest at Montenegro's party.