Chapter 15: Party time.

Maddy's Pov
Using magic we decorated a part of the black lake that was out of sight to anyone in the castle but could be seen by the people coming down to the party. "Hey Maddy what do we do about the lake. People might fall in, then we have trouble." Pansy asked standing around the part of lake we had set up by. "I have an idea but it might not work." I said, I hated even thinking about it but it would work. I went to the side of the lake, I bent down and placed my hands in the water. To most people it would be frezzing and I was included in that. I slowly brought up my hands with the water coming up with them. I continued this walking around the whole area. "Protective water barrier." I said looking at their stunned faces. "I am still extraordinary, I know."I chuckled to my self. Pansy had set up a land rope were Crabbe and Goyle would be checking for invites. Draco and Blaise had set up a tent thing to cover the area and I made little lights and hung them all around the area. It looked like a proper party. "Dray, Blaise you two can set up the table and food." I said smiling at my great friends. It was a rare thing for me to do, smile. "Aha where are we supposed to find a table?" Dray asked. "And food?" Blaise added. I chucked my small bag at them. Dray picked it up and looked at me really confusedly. "Extendable charm." I chuckled. "It's best to use a accio charm and stand back when summoning the table, learnt that the hard way." I said rubbing the top of my arm. We all stood back as Dray placed the bag in the middle. "Accio table." Blaise whispered pointing his wand at the bag. A small wooden table flew out next to the bag. "So is this a common thing for you? Keeping a table in you purse?" Pansy asked. "You think that's weird, watch this." I said moving over and picking up the bag. I put it on the table and pointed my wand at it. "Accio party food." I said and trays of delious foods appeared on the table. "How did you get it all in there, actually I don't want to know." Pansy deliberated as she set the food around the table. "I took the food for the kitchen. And it was very hard to get the table in there." I said closing the bag and hanging it back over my shoulder.

After about 10 minutes of last preparations we could hear a people coming. Crabbe and Goyle did well only letting in people with invites. A few Hufflepuffs had tried to sneak in but Goyle was all over them, literally he tackled them. We were all having so much fun, but Harry, Ron, Hermione and all of them were still a no show. I͠ h͠o͠p͠e͠d͠ t͠h͠e͠y͠ w͠o͠u͠l͠d͠ c͠o͠m͠e͠. I͠f͠ t͠h͠e͠y͠ d͠i͠d͠ m͠y͠ p͠l͠a͠n͠ w͠o͠u͠l͠d͠ w͠o͠r͠k͠ a͠n͠d͠ I͠ w͠o͠u͠l͠d͠n͠'t͠ h͠a͠v͠e͠ t͠o͠ w͠o͠r͠r͠y͠ a͠b͠o͠u͠t͠ t͠h͠e͠ s͠t͠o͠n͠e͠.

"T̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ p̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦt̥ͦy̥ͦ h̥ͦḁͦd̥ͦ b̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦ g̥ͦo̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ f̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦ h̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦr̥ͦ n̥ͦo̥ͦw̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ e̥ͦv̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦy̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦe̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦ s̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦt̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ t̥ͦo̥ͦ g̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦ b̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ. Ḁͦ c̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦp̥ͦl̥ͦe̥ͦ o̥ͦf̥ͦ k̥ͦi̥ͦd̥ͦs̥ͦ l̥ͦe̥ͦf̥ͦt̥ͦ, s̥ͦo̥ͦm̥ͦe̥ͦ s̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦy̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ b̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ i̥ͦt̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦ o̥ͦb̥ͦv̥ͦi̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦs̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦy̥ͦ c̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦl̥ͦd̥ͦn̥ͦ't̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦi̥ͦt̥ͦ t̥ͦo̥ͦ g̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦf̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ. M̥ͦe̥ͦ, P̥̥ͦͦḁ̥ͦͦn̥̥ͦͦs̥̥ͦͦy̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ B̥ͦr̥ͦi̥ͦd̥ͦg̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦ w̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ s̥ͦt̥ͦi̥ͦl̥ͦl̥ͦ l̥ͦḁͦu̥ͦg̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ t̥ͦḁͦl̥ͦk̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ b̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ e̥ͦv̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦ w̥ͦe̥ͦ w̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ r̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦd̥ͦy̥ͦ t̥ͦo̥ͦ p̥ͦḁͦc̥ͦk̥ͦ u̥ͦp̥ͦ. I̥ͦt̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦ g̥ͦo̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ t̥ͦo̥ͦ t̥ͦḁͦk̥ͦe̥ͦ ḁͦ w̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦl̥ͦe̥ͦ t̥ͦo̥ͦ c̥ͦl̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦ u̥ͦp̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ i̥ͦf̥ͦ w̥ͦe̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦl̥ͦp̥ͦ n̥ͦo̥ͦw̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ t̥ͦi̥ͦm̥ͦe̥ͦ t̥ͦo̥ͦ s̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦt̥ͦ. "D̥ͦo̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ g̥ͦu̥ͦy̥ͦs̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦk̥ͦ w̥ͦe̥ͦ s̥ͦh̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦl̥ͦd̥ͦ?" I̥ͦ s̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ b̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦ c̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦf̥ͦf̥ͦ b̥ͦy̥ͦ ḁͦ s̥ͦu̥ͦd̥ͦd̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦ n̥ͦo̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦe̥ͦ c̥ͦo̥ͦm̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ f̥ͦr̥ͦo̥ͦm̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ f̥ͦr̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦt̥ͦ. I̥ͦ r̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦ o̥ͦv̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ t̥ͦo̥ͦ w̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ C̥ͦr̥ͦḁͦb̥ͦb̥ͦe̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ G̥ͦo̥ͦy̥ͦl̥ͦe̥ͦ w̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ. " W̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ's̥ͦ w̥ͦr̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ?" I̥ͦ ḁͦs̥ͦk̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ, h̥ͦo̥ͦp̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ i̥ͦt̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦn̥ͦ't̥ͦ m̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ H̥ͦu̥ͦf̥ͦf̥ͦl̥ͦe̥ͦp̥ͦu̥ͦf̥ͦf̥ͦ. " these lot claim to be invited." Goyle laughed. I couldn't tell who he was talking about. Then I saw who it was. "If they have invites let them in." I said walking away. We still had a decent amount of people at the party.

"What was that about?" Pansy asked as I found her, Blaise and Malfoy at the table. "Oh nothing. I smiled. They gave me a strange look but I didn't care. When they found out I had invited them I don't thing Draco would be very pleased.

"Maddy!!" I think he just found out. "Yes Draco?" I asked as if I didn't understand what he was talking about. "What's Potter, Weasley and the Mudblood doing here?" He asked. I know I probably should have planned out an excuse by now, but I am just not that forward a thinker. "I invited them." I said as if it was nothing. "You what?" They all shouted at once. "Yeah, thought it might make a bit of a laugh." I made up quickly.

Harry Pov
I really didn't trust Maddy. I have no idea why she would invite us and why she was being so nice to us. There must have been some trick or plan. I pulled out the marauders map and tapped it with my wand. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." I whispered. I knew it, it was a trick. Snape, McGonagall and Dumbledore were heading down here now. We would get in so much trouble if we were down here. No doubt Maddy had planned this, they all were probably going to run and hide just before hand so me Ron and Hermione were caught. "Guys we have to go." I said showing them the map. "Agreed." They both said with out arguing. We walked over to Maddy. "Thanks Maddy but we have to go now, bye." Hermione said with a really fake smile. "Why leaving so soon?" Maddy asked all sweetly. "You know, second day back. Bit tired. Got to rest. See ya." We all piped in bits and quickly walked off.

Maddy Pov
There was something wrong. The way Harry, Ron and Hermione had left so quickly. Something was up but I wasn't sure what.

There was about was about 10 of us left when we started packing up. Everything just went into my bag so we didn't have to carry anything. Everything was basically down when I heard a voice, one I really didn't want to. It was dad, I could hear his voice talking off in the distance. I looked around and McGonagall, Dumbledore and dad were walking towards us. If we were caught, being expelled would be the last of my worries. We had to hide. "Go, go!" I told everyone and they all found places to hide. Draco and me were left with no where to go. They were getting closer. Draco looked over at me and just as the teachers were getting in clear view, Draco pushed me into the water. I fell straight thought the water barrier, of course. It would protect everyone but the creator, that was me. I hit the water and fell straight to the bottom of the lake. I think I hit my head on something but after that everything went black.

Da da daaaaa. Cliff hanger. Sorry but I still would like more comments. Don't be silent I want onions, I mean opinions
Thanks Megan xx