Alike

Y/n POV

Kirishima and I went back to the dorms and opened the door. I immediately went to my room. That nigga All for one makes me mad as hell. He makes my blood fucking boil. He's either trying to ruin my life or take it. He probably trying to do both.

We all gonna die. I mean, im not but they is. Maybe to avoid conflict I should just go ahead and...say, "Ight ima go witchu. You just can't do shit to my friends."

~Like that would work.~

A few minutes later, Kirishima came in. He went up to me and cupped my face. He said, "Y/n, its going to be fine, alright? It's nothing we haven't handled before."

I said, "Well, I don't wanna handle it again."

Kirishima said, "I know but at least we're still together, right?"

I smiled to that. I mean, at least we alive and shit. I nodded.

He said, "Alright, let's go to bed."

We got in my bed and we turned to face each other. He said, "Who do you think wants to intern you?"

I said, "Um...I hope its not Endeavor. He taught me a good move but I really don't like his energy. Who do you think you're going to get?"

He said, "I think im going to get fatgum, again. We had a lot of fun working together."

I said, "Fatgum sounds a bit fye. Well ima go to bed for real. Like for real, for real."

I inched closer to his chest and went to sleep.
Example:

~The Next Day~

~The Next Day~

I woke up on time today like a bad bitch! Kirishima didn't even have to wake my ass up. This is what I call goals. I also wanted to hear who I get to intern with.

Kirishima and I walked to school with Kaminari and Mina. The rest of the group had walked to school a bit earlier.

Mina said, "Who do you think your gonna get?"

I said, "Uh...I dont know. If I get Endeavor, I aint going. I will fail this with no hesitation."

Kaminari said, "If you decline Endeavor, just go work with your mom or something."

My eyes lit up. "OHHH I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT! You're right!" Then I realized. "Kaminari, She's probably in hiding though, All for one escaped prison."

Kirishima said, "Do you even want to do this intern? If your father is out, shouldn't you stay in?"

I said, "Well...I could but I don't want to."

We arrived in class and sat down.

Mr.Aizawa said, "I will be handing out the letters to you from the pro heroes who want to work with you."