One Last Time

Y/n POV

~After the fight~

Shigraki and them were taken to jail for good except for Twice, Scarlett and Pixie. I had to pull a bit of strings but I was a little hesitant on Pixie and Botan was hesitant on both girls since one of them had stabbed him.

I stated, "NONE of you bitches can say shit. You guys followed me and my friend group and Zay put a gun to my head."

Botan said, "...Fine."

I said, "Thank ya."

Scarlett went up to Botan and I think they had a little talk. At the end Botan accepted her with open arms and gave her a side hug. It was time for us time for back.

I waved bye and hugged my brothers. Kirishima grabbed my hand and we walked off. It was also a bit funny how the police never figured out my brothers. I couldn't blame them, everytime we fight, Akio makes sure they're all covered up pretty good.

Kirishima and I went in the building and I spotted Uraraka and Todoroki immediately. I mean not beside each other but they were near enough for me to tackle in them in a hug.

I said, "HEYYYY!"

I crashed into them and I said, "Y'all know I could never forget youuuuuu."

Uraraka laughed and Todoroki smiled.

I got off and helped them both up

I got off and helped them both up. Uraraka said, "You scared me for a minute!"

I flipped/patted my dreads/crochet/hair and said, "I know, im a great actress."

Todoroki said, "Im glad you remember me."

I said, "Duh! I'm fye like that! It took another knock out of the head too."

I gave my girlie Uraraka a little kith on the cheek. She did a mild blush and said, "T-thanks."

She started to float away.

~Well, damn.~

Kirishima came up to me and he said, "Uh, you tired? You want to go to your room?"